Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, yeah I’m definitely seeing a pattern with the Blue model 3s lol they seem to get delivery first
I just went to see a demo one at the Coral Gables location and fell in love so this was a great surprise to wake up to hahah.

Attachments

• IMG_1529.jpeg
    IMG_1529.jpeg
    267.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1536.jpeg
    IMG_1536.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: Ethan Ryczek
Let me ask you guys something, what do you think my chances are for this car to be delivered earlier than expected. I'll put my info again so you guys can see what I ordered, when, and where I'm located.
1/17/2023 at 7PM EST.
Black on Black RWD w/ Photon
My delivery center is most likely Miami Gardens.
My EDD currently is 2/23 - 3/31 with no budges..

Only reason i'm asking is because i'm taking a road trip the weekend of the 24th, and i'd love to take the car up. I also don't want to risk missing the delivery date.

I was feeling hopeful seeing most of your EDD's dropping, but now I see they're getting pushed back.

Let me ask you guys something, what do you think my chances are for this car to be delivered earlier than expected. I'll put my info again so you guys can see what I ordered, when, and where I'm located.
1/17/2023 at 7PM EST.
Black on Black RWD w/ Photon
My delivery center is most likely Miami Gardens.
My EDD currently is 2/23 - 3/31 with no budges..

Only reason i'm asking is because i'm taking a road trip the weekend of the 24th, and i'd love to take the car up. I also don't want to risk missing the delivery date.

I was feeling hopeful seeing most of your EDD's dropping, but now I see they're getting pushed back.
I would be shocked if you got it before 2/23. But good luck man!

Reactions: sydneylax
I think nobody have been delivered except for one. In general all of us got pushed. Maybe due to the recall? Recertification with new software might be required to start deliveries.
That may push it a few days and may delay any active pickups (not sure, just a guess) but I can't see it making a huge impact overall. Shouldn't impede assigning VIN since sale isn't final until payment is taken -- but maybe date push is managing expectations and everything moves back up once the software patch is certified.