Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it True that with these new models, your only option is one-pedal driving? There is no more option to choose roll etc?
I don't have the option to roll on my MSP right now, and we didn't have it on our MYLR that we just sold. I would assume that it won't be available on the M3 Highland either.

That said, you don't want it. adapting to one pedal driving is easier than it sounds. Before you know it, the idea of using your brakes regularly will seem.,.. old fashioned. like going to a gas station for... gas... stinky, icky gas... *shiver* who wants to do that? gross AND expensive!

Reactions: Super Gizmo
The advisor didn’t understand my question but, he says there are no soft matches. And my EDD has stayed the exact same… Feb 23 - March 29th. It’s been about 10 days since it updated.
Not all advisors are familiar with the tool. Lets assume you want to change from Black to White because you are tired of waiting. You will talk with the advisor and they will go and try to see if they can soft match you with a white to expedite your delivery.

At that moment the advisor will see, hey I see your car might arrive x day, why you do not wait for your black car? Or will tell you there are these options available with this configurations. Those dates are the magical ones that we do not see, which are more exact timeframe form 1 month/ 2 week interval. However... they miss a lot their estimates.

Since Model 3 is new, there is no inventory in the soft match, unless... someone canceled their order with a matched vin and the car is already in route to the Service Center. I assume that there is a batch process to allocate those cars, that runs in intervals.... but if an advisor see it there, it can be picked (one Service Center in CA have been doing that, texting customers are you ready? Even it is not the assigned delivery spot)

I just signed the paperwork to transfer FSD from my current M3 to the one I have on order. They will take the FSD credit off my trade-in but remove the cost of EAP I have on the order. Wanted to keep FSD but not pay double what I did in the current car. This is a good deal for me!

Reactions: mcorf and CDrury
Grey are getting delivered this week.
White or Red (2 week intervals) with some VIN generation And white deliveries this week.
Black still to be seen.
Blue already delivered or in Transit. Might have another batch after black.

Nova and White interiors are not delaying orders at this moment.
Gives me some hope... haven't gotten an EDD update in weeks, and no VIN in sight.

I just signed the paperwork to transfer FSD from my current M3 to the one I have on order. They will take the FSD credit off my trade-in but remove the cost of EAP I have on the order. Wanted to keep FSD but not pay double what I did in the current car. This is a good deal for me!
How did that happen? So happy for you. I called Tesla a few times and different centers to speak to different people and hoping for a different answer. They all said I can’t transfer my FSD to the new M3. How did you do it?