Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Once I get the car I feel like I'm going to miss the frantic anticipation with all of you

-> checking the app 1,000 times a day and telling myself i'll stop
-> watching every video available
-> checking the forums multiple times to see everyones updates
-> the guesses of everyone on which colors, models, etc will come next

As the owner of the Canadian thread mentioned, this part is one of the most enjoyable and apart of the joy ride. It's my first Tesla (and car in fact), so I feel like after I have the experience once I'll enjoy it a bit more in the future when I order another Tesla!
Totally agree! But we can always check up with each other and update everyone on how we all like our M3s 🚗

Just in case anyone else was wondering how to initiate the FSD transfer, I got the attached text out of the blue about my trade in. A few minutes after my last message there I received an email with a document where I had to fill in my old car’s VIN, new car’s VIN (or RN), printed name, and signature and just replied to the email with my filled in form. Hopefully that’s all settled now.
Did you have to edit the configuration on your new order? I'm wondering if the new order has to be configured with FSD or just basic Autopilot or they'll just sort it out. If new order is configured with FSD, I assume they'll subtract the $12K from the purchase price to reflect the transfer?

Reactions: Jaycha2
Did you have to edit the configuration on your new order? I'm wondering if the new order has to be configured with FSD or just basic Autopilot or they'll just sort it out. If new order is configured with FSD, I assume they'll subtract the $12K from the purchase price to reflect the transfer?
No need. Verified on twitter. You may have to ask your SA for transfer form

Reactions: Hoololly
Once I get the car I feel like I'm going to miss the frantic anticipation with all of you

-> checking the app 1,000 times a day and telling myself i'll stop
-> watching every video available
-> checking the forums multiple times to see everyones updates
-> the guesses of everyone on which colors, models, etc will come next

As the owner of the Canadian thread mentioned, this part is one of the most enjoyable and apart of the joy ride. It's my first Tesla (and car in fact), so I feel like after I have the experience once I'll enjoy it a bit more in the future when I order another Tesla!
I am on the same boat. Been wanting it since China release in Sept 2023. Even went to Tesla London/Paris to check it out in Oct 2023.

I am so used to Amazon and instant gratification. This has been the longest wait ever.

• Love
Reactions: sethsodyssey
@305Josh you get anything today? We’re probably not getting updates since we’re in Florida but still curiou

Totally agree! But we can always check up with each other and update everyone on how we all like our M3s 🚗l
Us in south Florida probably see each other at superchargers. lol I’m always back and forth from Miami to palm beach county

Reactions: zoomer0056
Do they prioritize those buying with cash? I’m buying mine out and I’d imagine they’d want to close on that fast lol but I haven’t seen an update in a while
I was thinking that too but still no update on my end. We have very similar config except mine is SR and im from SoCal. Im guessing it's the white interior that's taking a while.

Reactions: zoomer0056 and xii_