Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery all set! Hoping everyone else gets theirs soon.
That's awesome! I've been without a car since my 2023 M3 got totaled by a dump truck back in November so I'm sprucing up the garage before I take delivery next weekend.
IMG_4394.JPG

Yeah, I believe they will not get here by the end of March. Yours, maybe, as it is a RWD and that's what the output is now. Mine? Serious doubts about my AWD getting here by the end of March. But, oh well.
If you don't take delivery by end of March is your FSD transfer affected? According to what I've read my free supercharging transfer is contingent on taking delivery by end of March. Seems unfair if they don't make the car for me, to deny me the incentive they promised.

Good morning everyone,

After following this thread for some time and reading all of your posts, I was tempted to dive in myself. Here is a rundown;

Burbank, CA
Order date - January 10, 1 hour after launch
LR, Stealth Grey, White int, Photon 18s
EDD January - February

Update: 1/10 = January - February
Update: 1/24 = January 30 - February 10
Now: 1/12 = February 17 - March 2
No vin number assigned at this point. Tesla "advisor" or anyone I reach out to has no idea.

I can only assume the next update will be pushed back once again. It is being pushed back 2 weeks at a time. Is there a way to track this? I hope this rundown helps anyone. Nevertheless, I am excited to finally join this community! Thank you!

If you don't take delivery by end of March is your FSD transfer affected? According to what I've read my free supercharging transfer is contingent on taking delivery by end of March. Seems unfair if they don't make the car for me, to deny me the incentive they promised.
That's what the agreement says. Take delivery of the vehicle between February 4 and March 31. "Tesla does not guarantee delivery within the program's end date."

Here's hopin'

Long time lurker. First time Tesla owner.

OD - 1.10.24
Specs - RWD / Gray /18 Wheels
EDD: Feb 11-Mar 12
EDD: Feb 24-Mar 2 (Vin Issued: Feb 11)
Location - Fairfield County, Connecticut
No scheduled pick up date but confirmed pick up in Mt. Kisco, NY.

@jdiddy1111 looks like we have the same OD and similar data points. Wondering if our cars are on the same truck since we have a 1 day variance in VIN# issuance.