Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone with M3SR tried a long trip yet (over 200-300 miles)? If yes, how was the mile-range?
Lately I am not sure if I should change my order from SR to LR. Almost 70 additional (hypothetical) miles is kind of a lot.
I understand that the in-city range is the same since LR's 80% recommended max charge is the same as SR's 100% recommended charge, but when it comes to road trips, even 50-60 miles more (with AC, etc) is substantial....does it worth the extra $9k though for just long trips and also since the M3 will be our secondary car? 🤔
For me it wasn’t worth it. Like you M3 is our secondary car for daily driving . Have an SUV for occasional long road trips.

Reactions: LL-FL
And another whose order has gone to Jul-Aug. Ordered Feb 3. At this point I wonder if it’s worthwhile to change to a performance to get the car faster.
I have a feeling performances are going to be bounced around too. If you go through June without getting a VIN then maybe consider it. But from what I've seen in these forums, my guess is you wouldn't get the performance until June, July, or August anyways. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: luginewo
I have a feeling performances are going to be bounced around too. If you go through June without getting a VIN then maybe consider it. But from what I've seen in these forums, my guess is you wouldn't get the performance until June, July, or August anyways. Just my thoughts.
Has anyone bought a roof sunshade that they like? I’m thinking of getting the one that attaches with magnets.

Reactions: zoomer0056
That's true. It overheated yesterday when it wasnt even that hot outside or sunny. I'm hoping the tint I get will help with this. Thinking of getting the mesh sunroof shade too
I bought the shades for the roof. Makes a huge difference. I was surprised how much actually. I bought the one that has the reflection part facing the glass.

Has anyone bought a roof sunshade that they like? I’m thinking of getting the one that attaches with magnets.
I bought the shade that has little tabs that fit under the trim. The back window stays up by itself without the tabs. The interior actually stays much cooler.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 10