Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker. First time Tesla owner.

OD - 1.10.24
Specs - RWD / Gray /18 Wheels
EDD: Feb 11-Mar 12
EDD: Feb 24-Mar 2 (Vin Issued: Feb 11)
Location - Fairfield County, Connecticut
No scheduled pick up date but confirmed pick up in Mt. Kisco, NY.

@jdiddy1111 looks like we have the same OD and similar data points. Wondering if our cars are on the same truck since we have a 1 day variance in VIN# issuance.
We’re probably neighbors! I live in Weston. I’m a first time owner also, so pretty pumped. They’ve got to be on the same truck. They gave me three delivery choices: next Thurs, Fri or Sat. You’ll probably get notice tomorrow to schedule.

I just went to the Tesla dealer in Carlsbad California to see what they had.
Talked to a very nice SA and he looked up my order for my new model 3 with my phone number.
My EDD right now shows 2/18-3/3
He told me it looks like I should be getting mine in the beginning of March.
He also mentioned they haven’t seen many 19 inch wheels delivered, so maybe it’s tire size or rims that’s slowing things down on some deliveries

We’re probably neighbors! I live in Weston. I’m a first time owner also, so pretty pumped. They’ve got to be on the same truck. They gave me three delivery choices: next Thurs, Fri or Sat. You’ll probably get notice tomorrow to schedule.
Definitely not far, I am in Trumbull. Great to hear about the delivery choices. Really hoping I can get it before 3.25 as I will be in California for work 2 weeks. Super excited!

Updated!

OD: 01/21/24
EDD
1. Feb - March 2024 -> Feb 9 - March 8
2. Feb 9 - Feb 23
3 Feb 15- Feb 26

!Just got the message from Tesla App said that ‘Your VIN is Assigned’!
(M3 RWD/Stealth Grey/ Photon Wheels)
Waiting to get the message to schedule the delivery!
Tesla sent me message to schedule the pick up and only gives one day (20th).
Reach out to Tesla Delivery team then manually set the delivery for Saturday. So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Talked to a very nice SA and he looked up my order for my new model 3 with my phone number.
He also mentioned they haven’t seen many 19 inch wheels delivered, so maybe it’s tire size or rims that’s slowing things down on some deliveries
They are using the Model Y tires so.... maybe Wheel, or maybe no issue at all.

what's your config? I didn't see it in the sheet!

Rear drive, white with white interior and 19 inch wheels
Hi Vwbeck! I'm also in North County San Diego. I've been thinking of stopping in at the Carlsbad location but haven't had much time.
Our orders are almost identical. Mine is RWD, White, White interior, and 19 inch wheels. Order date was 1/21/24 and EDD is currently 2/19 - 3/4. Maybe we will receive our orders on the same truck.

Wouldn't it be better to just have the general delivery date be "Feb - Mar" for example, rather than give me a 2 week delivery window? They did this 3 times already and my question is, how long is this going to continue? Doesn't seem fair to any of us waiting! Im going nuts! lol

Its evident that the long range with white interior is not really being pushed out. I'm in SoCal. Has anyone in SoCal gotten this configuration yet?

Reactions: catxi
Nice, I’m also in San Diego. I wasn’t able to register my license by myself since I’ve just relocated to the US and I hold a foreigner driver license. I got help by phone from one of the TA here in San Diego and my Tesla Location shows as San Diego - Miramar. I wonder if that’s where I’d have to pick it up, or if it can also come from Carlsbad.