Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my 1/11 order has a EDD of 2/20 - 3/19 and it didn't change or push back this morning. this is giving me hope for a VIN soon.
I really hope that is the case!!! my window only updates after the said date occurs: here’s what mine shows today…

Attachments

• IMG_5890.jpeg
    IMG_5890.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 16
Much to my surprise, I received my VIN last night and I scheduled delivery for Friday 2/23.

I changed the interior back to black and the wheels back to Photon late last week. Still Blue for the exterior color, however. (as per my 1st change). So, in effect, changing the exterior color did nothing for my EDD.

I updated the SS.

OD: 1/25
EDD: Was 2/18-2/27 (I was expecting to get bumped a month down the list or more, but I wasn't)
RWD
Blue/Black/18"

The AWD and White interior is a brutal mix. What makes you think they are making white interior builds next weekend? Seems like oddly specific information
Because you have 15 days interval. If you call CS of Tesla they might have a estimated delivery in that interval. I can bet $100 it will be between March 5 to March 9. For that the previous weekend will be doing Red colors AWD regardless the combo. Want to take the bet?