Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve ordered on 2/2 and could have it delivered as soon as 2/20, if I wouldn’t be having a nightmares trying to find insurance 😞
I think you may want to talk to another progressive agent. I already called and they said once I get a VIN they can quote me and get it going. I’m not being rude when I ask this, but is this your first time getting auto insurance in the US? I’m here to help you get squared away on this.

Reactions: tartaruga
I think you may want to talk to another progressive agent. I already called and they said once I get a VIN they can quote me and get it going. I’m not being rude when I ask this, but is this your first time getting auto insurance in the US? I’m here to help you get squared away on this.
Hey, it is not rude at all. I've called them several times, but it seems my quote is locked in their "prebinding verification" step. It is my first auto insurance in the US. I've relocated from Europe about a month ago due to work.

Reactions: Falcon73
Because you have 15 days interval. If you call CS of Tesla they might have a estimated delivery in that interval. I can bet $100 it will be between March 5 to March 9. For that the previous weekend will be doing Red colors AWD regardless the combo. Want to take the bet?
If only you were right. I had a small EDD windows a few times throughout feb and I never got my VIN. It just kept getting pushed back bc of the white interior. Even went in the SC for each of my EDD changes and they all said they same thing each time "since your EDD window is small, you'll probably be getting yours very soon like this week".
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 3.47.33 PM.png

BUT I have been watching the sheets, and I can see that all the white interior in socal are getting the same EDD regardless of order date. So it really is coming soon. HOPEFULLY

Reactions: xii_
If only you were right. I had a small EDD windows a few times throughout feb and I never got my VIN. It just kept getting pushed back bc of the white interior. Even went in the SC for each of my EDD changes and they all said they same thing each time "since your EDD window is small, you'll probably be getting yours very soon like this week".
View attachment 1020277

BUT I have been watching the sheets, and I can see that all the white interior in socal are getting the same EDD regardless of order date. So it really is coming soon. HOPEFULLY
I also was supposed to get my Red one like 14 days ago, slipping day by day and then puff... moved weeks after. Unsure what happened, but I hope this is the time. I believed that were the Novas and the ultra red demos got prioritized for promotions and influencers to try on.

View attachment 1020279
Well at least some confirmation that the LR's have been pushed back.
At least that’s a smaller window. Looks like I’m headed for the same (red/white/18). Fits with what our very own Nostradamus predicted my delivery would be (3/6). Gonna be impressed (and a little scared) if he got that right.

At least that’s a smaller window. Looks like I’m headed for the same (red/white/18). Fits with what our very own Nostradamus predicted my delivery would be (3/6). Gonna be impressed (and a little scared) if he got that right.
Yeah, have seen that happen to the SR folks, first a large one month-ish EDD, then a 2 week one and then it happens sometime in that 2 weeks (unless some unforeseen issue pushes things out)

Everyone i know with white loves it, but they are also clean freaks. They keep their vehicles spotless. They like it because it doesn't hide dirt like the black, you see it, you clean it etc. They have had no staining from jeans etc occur. But again, their isn't a single hair in their vehicle.
I have had 2020 M3 with white interior. I have probably wiped the driver seat 3-4 times with Dawn and water in the past 4 years. Not that it really needed it.
Then again I don’t have young kids or animals riding in.

Wait you guys actually get reply back? All of my questions and emails are ignored completely. I sent emails to tesla shop contact because I needed help on shop order not getting delivered and stuck in ups facility more than a week, no reply. I asked about my car because it is delayed to April~May timeframe, no reply.

Very excited for the car, but at the same time I am very very frustrated with tesla’s cs.