Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 1020622
Updated EDD in Denver. Specs in original post, technically the first update i’ve gotten since order on 1/10. No vin obviously, but nice to see LR for early orders possibly delivering
Your specs show white interior but original post says black, did you change the interior color?

I’m in Northglenn, CO. Same config.
OD: 1/9 - an hour from launch
Black
White interior
LR
19” wheels
EDD 2-22 through 3/21

Expect EDD to change like yours.

Sorry Sick or slick both convey what i’m trying to say. It’s a deep almost candy apple red. View attachment 1020749
I know this seems trivial but are the center axle cap nuts on the front and the rear different materials (stainless front and brass rear)? If so is this a design choice, or does it indicate RWD/FWD vehicles?

I’m interested bc:
1) probably hard to find an answer outside of this thread
2) going to switch my wheel hardware to electroplated and electroplating brass has more of a sheen IMO

Your specs show white interior but original post says black, did you change the interior color?

Black
White interior
LR
19” wheels
EDD 2-22 through 3/21

I ordered black interior and that’s how it looks on my app as well. I’m not sure why Tesla didn’t make it a more prominent difference

Reactions: Falcon73
wow - the red is it.

if i wasn't so cheap, i would have gotten red for sure. Went stealth grey, but man red ----- gorgeous car

saw someone posted mats, i added them to the accesory spreadsheet --
these are the same but cheaper, and "they" say they fit the 2024 model. you can look at the rear cargo mat and see how it flares out like the ones on the tesla webpage. (if they don't fit, return.,..(

any fam is att, chaos in my household this am. my daughter was driving to work, shes 22 (I can't drive to work without cell phone service....)

Black
White interior
LR
19” wheels
EDD 2-22 through 3/21

Yeah i have no idea why it’s white in the app, but i can verify that i ordered black interior

Hey everyone!

First time poster on the forums! I own a 2020 M3 SR+ and I just ordered the new RWD M3 on 2/17. My EDD has stayed at Feb. - Mar. so far and no VIN yet.

I'm worried it won't get here on time before March 31st! Anyone else been able to do FSD transfer?

I'm in Bethesda, MD
OD: 2/17
EDD: Feb - Mar
RWD
Stealth Gray
Black Interior
18" Photon Wheels

Hey everyone!

First time poster on the forums! I own a 2020 M3 SR+ and I just ordered the new RWD M3 on 2/17. My EDD has stayed at Feb. - Mar. so far and no VIN yet.

I'm worried it won't get here on time before March 31st! Anyone else been able to do FSD transfer?

I'm in Bethesda, MD
OD: 2/17
EDD: Feb - Mar
RWD
Stealth Gray
Black Interior
18" Photon Wheels
I would be pretty shocked if you don't take delivery before 3/31. Base configs are being delivered to some people in less than 10 days. Average wait for the sample size we have at the moment, for a RWD, is 27 days. Also expecting a VIN mere days after your order is not a good idea, a large amount of people are in the 40+ day range without a VIN.

Update: Progressive approved my policy finally! Delivery scheduled for Saturday. Thank you everyone for all the help, specially @Falcon73 and @happyelegance :D

Awesome @tartaruga ! I'm so glad they finally came to their senses and you can take delivery. I'm so excited for you!

Your buddies here look forward to some pictures on Saturday as well. :cool::D