Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What configuration you ordered and location? Also type of payment?

Sorry that happened.
I don’t want to start spooking people but this just happened to me. Had a scheduled delivery date on 02/22 which they pushed back to 02/23. No big deal. Woke up this morning and noticed my insurance info said “you will need to provide proof of insurance when your vin is assigned”. What the hell. I went straight to the vin which is now gone! I haven’t heard anything from my TA. My delivery date oddly still shows scheduled for 02/23.

Sorry Sick or slick both convey what i’m trying to say. It’s a deep almost candy apple red.
IMG_5198.jpeg

What are the must have accessories to buy? I understand floor mats and i have heard rim protectors are needed. Is there a very popular option?
I always get the center console trays and mud flaps to protect the rocker panels.

I always get the center console trays and mud flaps to protect the rocker panels.

And if you are in a southern location and/or park outside regularly, the sunshades are helpful.

Reactions: Falcon73 and tutak
What are the must have accessories to buy? I understand floor mats and i have heard rim protectors are needed. Is there a very popular option?
I have been recommended a third party for mats and ordered them to give them a shot. The company also has other accessories and I just liked how I could order it quick direct from Amazon.

Reactions: cpux00 and Falcon73