Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just scheduled my delivery after receiving my VIN a few minutes ago, Mar 13th pickup date
Super confused on these same responses. I received a vin a week ago exactly, and no date to be offered. I understand it’s about distance, but you’re in Georgia, one state above me & you already were able to schedule your date. Just weird to me

Super confused on these same responses. I received a vin a week ago exactly, and no date to be offered. I understand it’s about distance, but you’re in Georgia, one state above me & you already were able to schedule your date. Just weird to me
Iv came to the conclusion that’s there’s no rhyme or reason with Tesla and their deliveries lol. When their scatter brain production lands on your vehicle, you’ll get it, otherwise you blindly wait lol

Iv came to the conclusion that’s there’s no rhyme or reason with Tesla and their deliveries lol. When their scatter brain production lands on your vehicle, you’ll get it, otherwise you blindly wait lol
Could it be because I didn’t put my insurance in the app? The person that ordered the car for me said it doesn’t affect delivery but now I have a feeling it does?

Could it be because I didn’t put my insurance in the app? The person that ordered the car for me said it doesn’t affect delivery but now I have a feeling it does?
I truly think it’s just random and not well executed. If the app tells you they will reach out and your job is done, your job is done. They just have a strange and unpredictable cadence.

Same received ViN last Saturday.
Haven’t received anything about selecting an actual delivery date.
In north Atlanta also and I haven’t entered insurance info either - was waiting for “firm” delivery date since I get a mine complete in 10 min on line.

Reactions: sydneylax
I picked up my car yesterday. All I can say is Wow! It's fun to drive. Took a little bit to get used to it though! 🖤
But...my pick up wasn't smooth at all. After the pickup day was delayed 4 times I got a call on Thursday (a few hours before my appointment) from my SA that my car had been damaged during transport. Long story short...it wasn't my car that was damaged. I scheduled pick up for yesterday after hours of stress and back and forth with the SA. I got to the dealer, inspected the car....saw a couple of Cyber Trucks!....and then there was a glitch in the communication between Tesla and my phone so it took hours for the car to be released to me. They sent me home in a loaner but I was able to get my car about 5 hours after my appointment. The whole process was stressful and frustrating but everyone at Tesla was great. And the car is fabulous. It was worth the wait!

Same received ViN last Saturday.
Haven’t received anything about selecting an actual delivery date.
In north Atlanta also and I haven’t entered insurance info either - was waiting for “firm” delivery date since I get a mine complete in 10 min on line.
I’m just gonna upload my insurance most likely on the app and see if that fixes my situation. Cause no way I get 2 very short windows and not a single delivery date option.

I picked up my car yesterday. All I can say is Wow! It's fun to drive. Took a little bit to get used to it though! 🖤
But...my pick up wasn't smooth at all. After the pickup day was delayed 4 times I got a call on Thursday (a few hours before my appointment) from my SA that my car had been damaged during transport. Long story short...it wasn't my car that was damaged. I scheduled pick up for yesterday after hours of stress and back and forth with the SA. I got to the dealer, inspected the car....saw a couple of Cyber Trucks!....and then there was a glitch in the communication between Tesla and my phone so it took hours for the car to be released to me. They sent me home in a loaner but I was able to get my car about 5 hours after my appointment. The whole process was stressful and frustrating but everyone at Tesla was great. And the car is fabulous. It was worth the wait!
Wow @Mystic Mermaid, what an ordeal. Congratulations?

Is your car long range? What was your order date?

Reactions: zoomer0056
Send pics!!! I need to see another black one 🖤🖤🖤

Reactions: happyelegance
Wow @Mystic Mermaid, what an ordeal. Congratulations?

Is your car long range? What was your order date?
It's not Long Range and I ordered on 1/11. I started regretting not getting LR but since I was at the dealer for so long yesterday and talked to so many people there I'm really happy with the RWD. It's a better choice for me and how much I drive.

Send pics!!! I need to see another black one 🖤🖤🖤
I only took a few! I'll take more today and post them. Light Show was amazing. I felt like I was at Disneyland. It's such a cool car. I can't wait for you to get yours! We need a section here for black cars. Apparently they're a bit harder to take care of, Tesla doesn't love the black for that reason (so I heard yesterday!) but its truly amazing.

Reactions: catxi and sydneylax
I only took a few! I'll take more today and post them. Light Show was amazing. I felt like I was at Disneyland. It's such a cool car. I can't wait for you to get yours! We need a section here for black cars. Apparently they're a bit harder to take care of, Tesla doesn't love the black for that reason (so I heard yesterday!) but its truly amazing.
I just love how the black highland looks 🥹🥹 I don’t care what it takes to take care of it

I’ve set my delivery before giving insurance information. Actually, I was trying to convince my TA to send me pictures for the insurance. Then I’ve asked if I’d be able to schedule delivery before inputting that information. They answered with: “Yes, you can schedule delivery. When do you want to pick it up?”. I haven’t answered because I was still figuring the insurance out, but on the next day I’ve got the delivery text message. So I guess it probably really depends on the status of the car and probably their workload at the SC(?).

Last edited: