Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any 1/13 OD getting any updates? My SA told me Friday (2/23) that my account is in soft match and my window was a week and a half to two weeks (3/8). I'm even more obsessed now as my EDD has only changed once, a month or more ago to 3/7 to 3/31. Getting closer but I need that car now!!!

SG LR Black Photon

Reactions: Jaycha2
Any 1/13 OD getting any updates? My SA told me Friday (2/23) that my account is in soft match and my window was a week and a half to two weeks (3/8). I'm even more obsessed now as my EDD has only changed once, a month or more ago to 3/7 to 3/31. Getting closer but I need that car now!!!

SG LR Black Photon

No movement on mine...i'm 1/10 OD

All the SAs i've talked to have not been able to confirm anything

At this point, I've been waiting since around August 2023 when the new model leaked.
I did kick myself for not buying the 2023 when there was the tax credit and reduced prices, but I knew I'd be furious for having the older model etc.

My son told me when I ordered it, dad your not getting your car till june.......

we will see

Reactions: happyelegance

SG LR Black Photon
Nope, nothing for me. No EDD movement since I ordered on 1/13.

Will believe it when I get a vin!
Out of curiosity, did you already have the task to "Agree to Tesla Vision"? Seems like that's a precursor to VIN assignment. As does the "EDD becomes current website date for a period of time". Curious on sequencing of those. Assuming, of course, you do get a VIN today/tomorrow. I'm guessing you will from reading other people's timelines.

Out of curiosity, did you already have the task to "Agree to Tesla Vision"? Seems like that's a precursor to VIN assignment. As does the "EDD becomes current website date for a period of time". Curious on sequencing of those. Assuming, of course, you do get a VIN today/tomorrow. I'm guessing you will from reading other people's timelines.
Nope, nothing to agree too. I’m confident that it’s just a date push; not to be negative or anything it just seems that’s what is going on.

Reactions: M3ski22
At this point, I've been waiting since around August 2023 when the new model leaked.
I did kick myself for not buying the 2023 when there was the tax credit and reduced prices, but I knew I'd be furious for having the older model etc.

My son told me when I ordered it, dad your not getting your car till june.......

we will see
@traubgator, you are so getting your car before end of Mar. You don’t have white interior and ordered pretty early if it was on 01/13. We’ll see a lot of LR deliveries at the end of the quarter. I’m staying optimistic. I ordered on 1/12 and also LR. I want the FSD transfer too. 🤞