Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supposedly this guy below:

TheHandyMech said:
URGENT UPDATE EVERYONE!!!
I told him I'm going to go ahead and cancel my order. (Which I did earlier) This is disgusting, upsetting and ridiculous. I am NOT waiting almost 6 months for my order. I have cancelled and will be getting a Model Y instead since it's available for pickup immediately. Good luck to you all, I wish you luck if you continue to wait until June. Cancel your orders and move onto a Model Y because this is just ridiculous.

I ordered 1/10, LR M3, Grey, White interior.

I agree that a Tweet on Feb. 29 is not binding on Tesla particularly if you signed the FSD Transfer Agreement before that date. I suggest anyone wanting to transfer FSD not sign the transfer agreement until they have a VIN and a DD before March 31. If you had an EDD March 31 or before and it was changed to a date after March 31, I would then raise the Feb. 29 Tesla Tweet.

Model 3 AWD Ultra Red/Black 19” Nova
OD: 2/6
EDD#1: Mar/Apr
EDD#2: Apr/May
EDD#3: March 29-31
Just take a deep breath! If a random sales person told you this, I'd be skeptical. Since the message came from the official Tesla account, and they did the same thing during the Q3 FSD transfer program, all should be well.

Hoping we start getting VINs next week or this weekend
Yeah, with us being on east coast, to hit that delivery window the cars need to leave Fremont around the 22nd at the latest (7-10 travel time). Factoring in the wait time between getting a VIN and taking delivery which includes a day or so for the delivery center to prep the car, if I don't have a VIN assigned by next weekend I'm going to assume its not coming in March.

Last edited:
Is this a good sign, usually my EDD gets pushed on EDD window start or day before. So far today it is still at 3/1 - 3/15.
I hope this is the final 2 week window. I have been in a 2 week window twice before.
not to burst your bubble but my EDD was 2/29-3/14 and this morning, it got pushed to 3/22-3/31. looks like we have similar config...

• Funny
Reactions: Volcom and xii_
As previously mentioned!
Might follow up with if your order date wasn’t within first two weeks you will likely be shifted to the next batch of AWD. Which may or may not come before white interior anything. Seems like the production’s re going

A Few AWDs as test batch and test drivers (test drivers are grey and red, rest of cars to test paint appliqué went to customers)
RWD as test batch and test drivers
Continue RWD production to fill matching interior orders (Early to late Feb 23)
Re-run the AWD with blk interiors (Feb 23-on)
total speculation zone:
AWD with white interior
RWD with white interior
Repeat runs based on order #s

Is this a good sign, usually my EDD gets pushed on EDD window start or day before. So far today it is still at 3/1 - 3/15.
I hope this is the final 2 week window. I have been in a 2 week window twice before.
Same as me, did you changed the interior?

I think I missed the first window because my wheels where 19', and saw a bunch of Red AWD in reddit with 18'. Customs might be starting to build this weekend/next week that are wheels/seats.

I did a test drive last Friday and was told I'm in soft match and he said I might be a week or two away! I was so freaking excited!!!

Texted today for an update and was told my current delivery eta is around 3/22.

Ugh... seems so far away.

Trying to have positive vibes to get it much sooner!!!

Reactions: catxi