Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just take a deep breath! If a random sales person told you this, I'd be skeptical. Since the message came from the official Tesla account, and they did the same thing during the Q3 FSD transfer program, all should be well.
My comment did not come “from a random sales person.” It came from a simple reading of the Tesla Full Self-Driving Capability Transfer Agreement. This agreement is what is called “an airtight agreement” in favor of Tesla. The signature line states: “ I____accept the terms and conditions of this Full Self-Driving capability transfer offer as stated in this binding acceptance letter.” This agreement does it contain any exceptions for extensions beyond March 31. Past practice indicates Tesla might extend the transfer date but it is under no legal obligation to do so. If a customer finds his/her DD extended past March 31, just ask Tesla if FSD will be transferred after March 31 pursuant to the Tesla Tweet before signing the transfer agreement.

Reactions: Thp3
Is this a good sign, usually my EDD gets pushed on EDD window start or day before. So far today it is still at 3/1 - 3/15.
I hope this is the final 2 week window. I have been in a 2 week window twice before.
woah we've been having the same EDD but mine changed to Mar 25- Mar 31 this morning :(
I have the basic config except for the white interior

woah we've been having the same EDD but mine changed to Mar 25- Mar 31 this morning :(
I have the basic config except for the white interior
Sigh, thinking mine will get pushed back later today or this week. All my overseas stuff are here already and they were being shipped on ships.

Check out the wireless HUD, can't wait to install this.

IMG_7057.JPG

I did a test drive last Friday and was told I'm in soft match and he said I might be a week or two away! I was so freaking excited!!!

Texted today for an update and was told my current delivery eta is around 3/22.

Ugh... seems so far away.

Trying to have positive vibes to get it much sooner!!!
A softmatch means that you are part of the production planning with a set date. However many things can happen, change of plans or simply you are not part of the plan anymore. I have been like soft matched like 5 times (with a delivery in Feb 5) and still waiting.

Take with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Fatal
Went in today to do my weekly Demo Drive and my buddy at the Tesla place showed me on the maps where exactly the train is for the people on the East Coast NOVA area. It’s at Chicago with a confident date of March 7th. Highly recommend for people to make friends with the people that work there and they’ll show you what’s up.
Oh mannnn! Please let this also be the case for MD. I might go to my service center just to talk to someone too. I need to get a firm date so I can sell my current car, get insurance/loan sorted, etc...

Reactions: HomelessGrunt
Went in today to do my weekly Demo Drive and my buddy at the Tesla place showed me on the maps where exactly the train is for the people on the East Coast NOVA area. It’s at Chicago with a confident date of March 7th. Highly recommend for people to make friends with the people that work there and they’ll show you what’s up.
I’m assuming you’d have to have a VIN if any of those are yours?

Reactions: HomelessGrunt
Is the train currently in Chicago or is it due to get to Chicago for 7th?

Oh mannnn! Please let this also be the case for MD. I might go to my service center just to talk to someone too. I need to get a firm date so I can sell my current car, get insurance/loan sorted, etc...
The train stops in MD, so your date is probably earlier. I wouldn’t take what I typed for 100% truth on your case. You should definitely come in the delivery center and chat em’ up about your situation.

• Informative
Reactions: DingoStar