Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: today my EDD was pushed back again to Apr 15 a May 20. I asked Tesla about changing from white to black interior but he couldn’t be sure it wouldn’t cause me to drop down in the list.
They did it again. I ordered a LR Model 3 white in 1.9.24 with a Jan-Feb EDD. I then got bumped to Feb 9-March 8. Then I got bumped to Feb 23-March 24. I then got bumped to March 9 -March 31. And now today I got bumped to April 9-may 14! This is not cool and no way to treat a repeat customer. That’s 4 moths from odd!

Reactions: catxi and Volcom
Yep you and I are in the exact same boat lol mine was changed too
See this the *sugar* that would drive me insane....like you plan your day, take time off work to receive these deliveries and they cant get it right, I would rather they over estimate how long it takes and then you get a nice surprise if its early, but this whole false hope stuff is stupid. My delivery date is March 8th and now instead of looking forward to it I'm constantly worried I'm going to get pushed back.

Another EDD pushed back. Was March 7-31 and now is April 7 to May 12. This is absolutely absurd. I’ve been borrowing family cars while mine is out of commission and now I’m supposed to wait until most likely May? I’ve been trying to be patient and polite and positive. This whole process and lack of communication and transparency will most likely make me never order a Tesla again.

Reactions: catxi
For all those with White interior EDD pushes (myself included), I'm choosing to look at it this way: Maybe they found a problem with the quality of the parts they got from a supplier. And I'd much rather have it done right, versus having poor quality pushed-out quickly. Without any definite knowledge of why it got pushed, it at least removes some of the sting from the delay, trying to be positive!

Another EDD pushed back. Was March 7-31 and now is April 7 to May 12. This is absolutely absurd. I’ve been borrowing family cars while mine is out of commission and now I’m supposed to wait until most likely May? I’ve been trying to be patient and polite and positive. This whole process and lack of communication and transparency will most likely make me never order a Tesla again.
Same window before and after as me. This is sooo frustrating.

For all those with White interior EDD pushes (myself included), I'm choosing to look at it this way: Maybe they found a problem with the quality of the parts they got from a supplier. And I'd much rather have it done right, versus having poor quality pushed-out quickly. Without any definite knowledge of why it got pushed, it at least removes some of the sting from the delay, trying to be positive!
I do not think the white seats will explode, and there are already Model 3 with white seats delivered and in showrooms. They just simply want a quick assembly line, and the white seats might delay that.

Reactions: catxi
ordered 1/10
blue / AWD / white int / nova /

just got changed from March 7-31 to now April 13-May 18.
this can't be happening are you %&*#! kidding me, I'm so pissed off right now it's really becoming a huge problem for us. we need to do something i dont know what right now but this has got to be a way we all could come together and get some real answers real quick.
I say enough is enough we got to stand up for what we believe in our EDD should be...I'm so hurt tesla, so hurt.

Vin assigned on 2/17, Delivery was scheduled for tomorrow 3/6.....
just got a notification the car is still in transit, delivery changed to 3/16....

must be a ton of cars waiting for shipping.... how could it take a month from getting a VIN to date of delivery for a vanilla - rwd, stealth grey, black interior
That sucks. That is going to be the longest 10 days ever. I just can't imagine still waiting if I got the original specs I wanted to get, Blue/White, but decided the black interior would be easier to clean.