Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My sales associate just asked me to pick a delivery date and scheduled it for me even though my app did not have a delivery date for me. He scheduled it for Saturday and said the vehicle is in transit and if for any reason it has not arrived then he will let me know. My app now reflects this 👍🏾

Reactions: Zythryn
lol I just called the Tesla i ordered from AGAIN, the lady picked up, asked me how she could help me, i told her how my delivery got rescheduled with no reason provided, and how im still waiting for an update on my offer and she hung up right there and then. literally without even saying anything. this is actually abhorrent. I just called again to ask why i was hung up on and now they placed me on hold hahaha ive been sitting on hold for 6 minutes now.
They hate to be held accountable

My sales associate just asked me to pick a delivery date and scheduled it for me even though my app did not have a delivery date for me. He scheduled it for Saturday and said the vehicle is in transit and if for any reason it has not arrived then he will let me know. My app now reflects this 👍🏾
Black/Black/18" SR OD: 2/29

Criminally fast turnaround.

Did he just randomly reach out to you? or have you been in contact? My SA went ghost on me since I've placing the order

Update today! March 19 -31st.
That is a Signiant bump forward, we had an EDD that was mid April to May 10th.

M3 Highland LR, black interior, black exterior, standard wheels.
We shall see if the Tesla Gods continue to toy with our emotions... moving the delivery back and forth.
Me too! My EDD changed this morning from 4/4-5/9 to 3/25-3/31. Hope this sticks because I've been sweating the FSD transfer deadline and had mentally resigned myself to canceling my order and waiting until the next FSD transfer offer to try again.

lol I just called the Tesla i ordered from AGAIN, the lady picked up, asked me how she could help me, i told her how my delivery got rescheduled with no reason provided, and how im still waiting for an update on my offer and she hung up right there and then. literally without even saying anything. this is actually abhorrent. I just called again to ask why i was hung up on and now they placed me on hold hahaha ive been sitting on hold for 6 minutes now.
That is shocking! Keep us updated!

Update for my Finance expiring...
Looks like Tesla ran a credit report without my permission today, I rang them to complain about the fact no one told em that financing could expire and they said the would look into it and look at maybe getting my old offer back....then I get a notification that credit has been run again and different bank have offered new terms, now also my minimum down payment went from $2900 previously to $6600...not happy at all
Update to this, I text my SA and they were able to lower my down payment back down from $6600 to $3100 so now with the positive equity on my trade-in I now owe $500 instead of $3900 which is definitely a huge relief!

Just went to the delivery center to ask directly. They changed the layout of the place putting two guys in the front to prevent customers going to the back with the delivery people. A lot of people picking up. Saw one Model S, 20 to 25 Model Y with temp plates and zero Model 3, even they said they had one in thr back with Nova.

I proceed to ask to get a more estimated time, and the system was down (factory soft matcher) so only got the same dates than in the app. He told me to expect the car before March 31st, end of the quarter push bla bla... just that weekend will be Holidays in many places and have a surgery! sooooo lets see. Knowing my luck and Tesla, they will ask me to pickup the car while having surgery or recovering from it

Reactions: happyelegance
Damn, I am reading everything on Google about delays and white interiors from Tesla. Really seems like this white interior delay process existed years ago. Are they planning on producing white interiors during 2nd quarter? Only thing I don't agree with is the edd dates when first placing my order. Jan-Feb, if they knew how they were going to build the batches, they should put the dates closer to their forecast. I feel like it was misleading and they needed our orders initially to build a batch production config. Since black was the majority they decided to start with those configs and push the lower numbers out.

Damn, I am reading everything on Google about delays and white interiors from Tesla. Really seems like this white interior delay process existed years ago. Are they planning on producing white interiors during 2nd quarter? Only thing I don't agree with is the edd dates when first placing my order. Jan-Feb, if they knew how they were going to build the batches, they should put the dates closer to their forecast. I feel like it was misleading and they needed our orders initially to build a batch production config. Since black was the majority they decided to start with those configs and push the lower numbers out.
I rather prefer to wait for Ludicrous instead of white seats. Seems the release will be May and possible announcement April? Lot of rumors lately.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I'm assuming performance gets released in China first, then US.... and will be $5000 more than the current long range if not more.
but if it can qualify for fed credit, has to be less than $55k... if it's less then 55K, and gets the full 7500, it would be cheaper than long range.....

So what do they do.... make the long range cheaper? So model 3 will be in a interesting position....

I'm assuming performance gets released in China first, then US.... and will be $5000 more than the current long range if not more.
but if it can qualify for fed credit, has to be less than $55k... if it's less then 55K, and gets the full 7500, it would be cheaper than long range.....

So what do they do.... make the long range cheaper? So model 3 will be in a interesting position....
My guess is they find a way to make SR and LR model 3s qualify for the credit before they release performance. I think there is quite a while before we see the performance model in the US

My guess is they find a way to make SR and LR model 3s qualify for the credit before they release performance. I think there is quite a while before we see the performance model in the US
yea, was kind of hoping with the delay in delivery of cars and CATL changing their board, something would magically change.... Was only ever expecting 1/2 the credit, but going to 0 was a shocker to me.