Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to pay for the M3 by wiring funds, but inspecting the car first then initiating the wire wouldn't work. Is the only other way to pay by using a certified check, or can you use a personal check and Tesla calls the bank to clear the check before you can drive the car away?
I don't know about personal checks. Seems that a cashier check would be better. Have you considered Tesla's Plaid service? You can inspect then Plaid the $.

I want to pay for the M3 by wiring funds, but inspecting the car first then initiating the wire wouldn't work. Is the only other way to pay by using a certified check, or can you use a personal check and Tesla calls the bank to clear the check before you can drive the car away?
Back in 2019 I paid my balance by personal check. My wife used a bank check in 2021.

Reactions: zoomer0056
was texting a little more then called the Richmond location. They will sell their demo vehicles. They have a rwd sg black in Richmond and a lr sg black at the rockville, md location. they are more expensive (since the price went up by $1,750 since launch) and only have a small discount. I decided not to travel 3 hours north and spend more for a demo model even after she told me awd could slip into April and the edd's they are seeing are just guestimates.

I know there's a bunch of folks in VA with early OD's.. go grab one if you're not going to wait!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056
So I had an interest deliver experience today at the Dedham center in MA...appointment was at 10:00am so showed up at 9:30am to see my car and have a walk around before my appointment, arrived and only saw two new M3's, walked over and neither were mine, walked rest of the lot and couldn't find it anywhere, little bit nervous waited until 10 for them to open and went inside, SA walked told me it was delivered yesterday had a walk around lot also could not see it, then realized it was still in detailing...so no fancy bow or even congrats sign on the front dash, oh well it is what it is....then was told that they had not sent the registration to the insurance company to stamp and approve (a MA law that is a requirement) so was then told I could either come back tomorrow or wait around 2-3 hours for the insurance company to come back and send documents.....luckily I had the time to wait around but not ideal, sitting 2/3 hours while everyone else gets their delivery, it did give me a little time to sit in the car and play around with it but still wasn't quite the delivery, welcome to Tesla experience I was expecting, needless to say car is great, I love it, would upload pictures but they say they are too large.

was texting a little more then called the Richmond location. They will sell their demo vehicles. They have a rwd sg black in Richmond and a lr sg black at the rockville, md location. they are more expensive (since the price went up by $1,750 since launch) and only have a small discount. I decided not to travel 3 hours north and spend more for a demo model even after she told me awd could slip into April and the edd's they are seeing are just guestimates.

I know there's a bunch of folks in VA with early OD's.. go grab one if you're not going to wait!
How you call to a particular location? I always get sent to the general call center. I also feel this March dates are placeebos.

Reactions: catxi
IMG_6350.jpeg

Hey guys!!! I got it!!!!
I’m so happy with the car. First off, it took me maybe less than 5 minutes to get access to the car. Which is CRAZY. A little anticlimactic but, still extremely happy with it! I kinda liked how fast it took 🫢… BUT. I love the black. I love the ambient lighting, I love the sound system. I love it all.

For any of you that are impatiently waiting, I was too. But honestly after waiting 6 weeks, almost 7 for this car, it is so worth the wait. I will continue to manifest for you guys to get your vins & deliveries by the end of March, or even sooner!!

side note: how good does that black heat plate look with the black paint 😏

Attachments

• IMG_6372.jpeg
    IMG_6372.jpeg
    969.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6349.jpeg
    IMG_6349.jpeg
    418.3 KB · Views: 12
View attachment 1025895
Hey guys!!! I got it!!!!
I’m so happy with the car. First off, it took me maybe less than 5 minutes to get access to the car. Which is CRAZY. A little anticlimactic but, still extremely happy with it! I kinda liked how fast it took 🫢… BUT. I love the black. I love the ambient lighting, I love the sound system. I love it all.

For any of you that are impatiently waiting, I was too. But honestly after waiting 6 weeks, almost 7 for this car, it is so worth the wait. I will continue to manifest for you guys to get your vins & deliveries by the end of March, or even sooner!!

Dang, the black looks so good when clean. Shines like no other, just scared of keeping it that way ALL the time with my OCD. Congrats!

View attachment 1025895
Hey guys!!! I got it!!!!

Omg what a beauty. Congratulations! Were you able to also get the lease terms you wanted? So happy for you :)

• Love
Reactions: sydneylax