Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
was texting a little more then called the Richmond location. They will sell their demo vehicles. They have a rwd sg black in Richmond and a lr sg black at the rockville, md location. they are more expensive (since the price went up by $1,750 since launch) and only have a small discount. I decided not to travel 3 hours north and spend more for a demo model even after she told me awd could slip into April and the edd's they are seeing are just guestimates.

I know there's a bunch of folks in VA with early OD's.. go grab one if you're not going to wait!
@EODPat @HomelessGrunt @bespoke11

curious if you all are going to try and grab a demo vehicle. Let us know!!!

IMG_1857.jpeg

Just went to the Tesla delivery center in Carlsbad California to check on my order.
They really couldn’t tell me much on my order, but I asked them about the red out in front.
They checked and said it’s available.
Guess what I’m picking up today at 4 o’clock.

View attachment 1025902
Just went to the Tesla delivery center in Carlsbad California to check on my order.
They really couldn’t tell me much on my order, but I asked them about the red out in front.
And it looks like it has 19” wheels. Is it LR? Congratulations. This is my favorite. I call it “Red with authority” :) - it’s that gorgeous to me. Can’t wait to get mine.

Ill be waiting for my build... patiently 😑
Me too! Was really tempted to drive up to Bethesda tomorrow as they have our exact configuration, but that's a haul to get there (6 hour round trip) and if something wasn't right with it or the trade in... plus it was more $$$.

Fingers crossed we get a vin next week, even though the SA wasn't really giving me much confidence.

View attachment 1025902
How can it be available when so many are waiting??? I’m happy for you. But really confused about this.

How can it be available when so many are waiting??? I’m happy for you. But really confused about this.
California
Step 1 someone ordered it.
step 2 then car get shipped
step 3 cannot complete purchase, buyer remorse, or rejected delivery.
Step 4 cannot match other buyer around the zone due to color, nova and (maybe) rwd combo so becomes available.

Also noticed that they are not putting in the website at all Model 3 2024 for inventory cars!

View attachment 1025895
Hey guys!!! I got it!!!!
I’m so happy with the car. First off, it took me maybe less than 5 minutes to get access to the car. Which is CRAZY. A little anticlimactic but, still extremely happy with it! I kinda liked how fast it took 🫢… BUT. I love the black. I love the ambient lighting, I love the sound system. I love it all.

For any of you that are impatiently waiting, I was too. But honestly after waiting 6 weeks, almost 7 for this car, it is so worth the wait. I will continue to manifest for you guys to get your vins & deliveries by the end of March, or even sooner!!

side note: how good does that black heat plate look with the black paint 😏
Looks amazing! Congrats and enjoy the driving!

• Love
Reactions: sydneylax
California
Step 1 someone ordered it.
step 2 then car get shipped
step 3 cannot complete purchase, buyer remorse, or rejected delivery.
Step 4 cannot match other buyer around the zone due to color, nova and (maybe) rwd combo so becomes available.

Also noticed that they are not putting in the website at all Model 3 2024 for inventory cars!
Yeah, I check inventory as well - nothing for new 2024s or 2023s for that matter, only used..

Reactions: evfangirl
View attachment 1025895
Hey guys!!! I got it!!!!
I’m so happy with the car. First off, it took me maybe less than 5 minutes to get access to the car. Which is CRAZY. A little anticlimactic but, still extremely happy with it! I kinda liked how fast it took 🫢… BUT. I love the black. I love the ambient lighting, I love the sound system. I love it all.

For any of you that are impatiently waiting, I was too. But honestly after waiting 6 weeks, almost 7 for this car, it is so worth the wait. I will continue to manifest for you guys to get your vins & deliveries by the end of March, or even sooner!!

side note: how good does that black heat plate look with the black paint 😏
SO HAPPY FOR YOU! THE BLACK IS STUNNING!