Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, sorry, but I couldn't follow this. Would you mind explaining this again? What edges are not tapered, the screen or the protector?
Yeah sorry. Most screen protectors these days have a tapered edge so the glass is actually less thick as it approaches the ends of the screen. The Spigen anti-glare matte screen protector for the highland is not tapered so it’s prone to catching dust/hair, and prying in the corners (the 2023 version in my wife’s M3 is tapered).

Attachments

• IMG_6080.jpeg
    IMG_6080.jpeg
    498.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6081.jpeg
    IMG_6081.jpeg
    438.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6084.jpeg
    IMG_6084.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6078.jpeg
    IMG_6078.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: catxi
Has anyone looked into aftermarket floor liners for the Highland model? Having some trouble finding ones for our year model 3 on eBay and Amazon. Also has anyone found a good sun screen for the windshield? Is it the same size windshield as the outgoing model?
Haloblk has them. I ordered them. Heard good things about them. For the highland.

Reactions: 1stEV_24_M3_LR
Yeah sorry. Most screen protectors these days have a tapered edge so the glass is actually less thick as it approaches the ends of the screen. The Spigen anti-glare matte screen protector for the highland is not tapered so it’s prone to catching dust/hair, and prying in the corners (the 2023 version in my wife’s M3 is tapered).
ooh..thanks for the clarification! and congrats on the car!

Also for all the people switching from white to black here is a fix for you

Might just get these to protect my white interior whenever it comes I bet I could get these covers before I get the car.. lolView attachment 1026243
That seems like a great idea. I think I’ll do that
Thank you

My SA found my exact order in Reno, so I hopped on a train and drove it home. OD 01/31, Ultra Red, AWD, black interior, 18”.

I stopped in the service center near my home on March 7 and started chatting with a SA. When he heard the details of my order he said he thought he saw one unassigned sitting in Reno. He offered to look and ask if they would assign it to me at my original price and when they came back and said yes I jumped on it. I bought a train ticket that day, road the train all night and drove it home on March 8.
IMG_6654.jpeg
IMG_6655.jpeg
IMG_6653.jpeg

My SA found my exact order in Reno, so I hopped on a train and drove it home. OD 01/31, Ultra Red, AWD, black interior, 18”.

I stopped in the service center near my home on March 7 and started chatting with a SA. When he heard the details of my order he said he thought he saw one unassigned sitting in Reno. He offered to look and ask if they would assign it to me at my original price and when they came back and said yes I jumped on it. I bought a train ticket that day, road the train all night and drove it home on March 8. View attachment 1026401View attachment 1026402View attachment 1026403
Wow that's really lucky. Good for you! Enjoy the gorgeous red 🙌