Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
one day i will get my vin it’s just not today
IMG_4796.jpeg

I was provided a VIN this morning and noticed the leasing is going through Santander bank. I know that traditionally this bank is for credit challenged individuals. However, my credit is very good. Is this the normal bank that Tesla uses for leasing? Should I be concerned about anything with them?

Reactions: tezla123456
I was provided a VIN this morning and noticed the leasing is going through Santander bank. I know that traditionally this bank is for credit challenged individuals. However, my credit is very good. Is this the normal bank that Tesla uses for leasing? Should I be concerned about anything with them?
Nah, theyre fine. My finance came thru them within the app also. They beat BOFA who has my mortgage, and Chase who has everything else by about 1%. And my credit score is one of the better things about me :confused:

Reactions: Jaycha2
Finance or lease? what was your rate? I got 6.42% for 72 months. It doesn't say it on the app, but I believe I saw something about FI Connect.
Question for you all: Now that I have the VIN, is it a good time to explore the financing option? Currently I have cash.

Same Q for insurance - should I do it now or closer to EDD (which is 26 - 31)?

Question for you all: Now that I have the VIN, is it a good time to explore the financing option? Currently I have cash.

Same Q for insurance - should I do it now or closer to EDD (which is 26 - 31)?
Yes, I was told and researched that once you get your vin, go ahead and do your finance and insurance. I did mine immediately after getting my vin. I explored tesla insurance and was quoted $180 and $140 through state farm (who has all of our cars/house/etc).

Reactions: VS325
Reactions: happyelegance