Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, thanks. I find it really odd that none of all the review videos on YouTube have white interiors. Would be nice to get some sort of information on the issues happening with that config.
My OD is 2/2
RWD
Pearl white
white interior
Photon
and initially had an EDD of 3/15-3-31. That was pushed back to 4/11-5/16 last week.
I dont think I've seen any videos in the states with white interior. The white int videos are all from UK or China.

Join the mission yeah ok… if you would LET ME!!

1710266692491.png

1710266724303.jpeg

(I am hoping a big wig at Tesla reads this thread and finds my memes so funny they have pity upon me and give me a VIN)

someone here received the first and only white interior back in early Feb. She posted a pic, so there's proof. No white int has been delivered since then. Socal location.
View attachment 1016600

Picked up the car yesterday evening so I haven't had much time with it but so far it's been great!! The process went pretty quick, but I did feel a little rushed when I was looking over the car but otherwise everything went smoothly. Going from my first car that I've had since I was 18 a 2006 Mustang to this was definitely an adjustment but it's honestly been a quick and satisfying adjustment!

The no stalks hasn't been an issue so far! I'm already used to using the screen to put it in drive, reverse, park, etc. The turn signals probably took me about 30 mins to get used to. Once I spend more time with the car and once i'm off from work in the next couple days I can post more pictures :)
Had to go and find it from Feb 8th. Unicorn
1710267019746.png

Long Range Deep Blue Metallic with Black Interior ordered on 3/2 in IL.. Still sitting on May after a week.. Crossing my fingers for a early delivery surprise after seeing a lot of the AWD orders in the spreadsheet flipping over to March delivery from April-May!

IMG_2929.jpeg

(Atlanta,GA) Requested an early pickup today instead of the 13th and it was granted.. I picked up my first tesla today and it feels awesome. Love everything about it. Also seen a few others that were long range at my delivery center. Its been a pleasure waiting with everyone, a true experience this was.. I’ll be looking out for you alls pictures for the next few weeks but my time here has concluded. Godspeed family

Attachments

• IMG_2928.jpeg
    IMG_2928.jpeg
    738.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2921.jpeg
    IMG_2921.jpeg
    499.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2917.jpeg
    IMG_2917.jpeg
    639.2 KB · Views: 7