Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN assigned here as well...
Unfortunately being pushed out to April 7-14th... :(

As I'm trading in my '21 SR+ and was initially going to get those 5k supercharger miles, do you think they'd still honor that since that's ending March 31st?

And -- just wondering - does providing the proof of insurance speed things up at all?

VIN assigned here as well...
Unfortunately being pushed out to April 7-14th... :(

As I'm trading in my '21 SR+ and was initially going to get those 5k supercharger miles, do you think they'd still honor that since that's ending March 31st?

And -- just wondering - does providing the proof of insurance speed things up at all?
Did not change anything for me after putting that info in. It still had the same delivery window

curious to see if the previous few posters on here with white interior and end of march edd are based in the bay area, or even within california. I doubt its an eoq push at this point, but curious if they’ll try filling many orders on the 31st.

Seems like it’s the final days to get some white interiors out of state for EoQ push.
Bay Area here. 1/10 Order, LR, white/white/photon. EDD still stands at Mar 30-31, but still no VIN. I'm expecting that EDD to be pushed to April any day now...

For those with FSD transfer who won't get their cars before EOQ, sharing this interaction:
I sent a message via the app to ask how they're handing it. Their reply was "As long as your vehicle's initial delivery window started before the March 31st deadline, then you would be eligible for an exception." They went on to say that since my initial window was "March-April" is technically before the March 31st date, that I'm eligible even if delivery is after March 31st.
At least an encouraging interaction. But for anyone who's initial window was "April" or "April-May" I suspect they will not allow transfer.

Well, at least I received an update...

In regards to trade-in and the EOQ supercharger miles, the car has to be picked up by end of month.

However -- they did have a same spec model in stock - demo car, 340 miles on it in RI (about 40-50 miles from my scheduled MA pickup). Adjusting for mileage ($150 finance reduction), I'm picking up on Friday - and still getting that EOQ bonus :)

That's one thing I've discovered with Tesla -- drought of communication, then when it's starts moving, it MOVES!

Had my delivery day yesterday :) Couple comments and some photos..

1. The turns signals were really easy to get used to. The only issue I have is hitting the turn signal button when I mean to hit the headlights button. Its hard to tell which is which.
  2. The interior accent lighting is really cool. I just wish we could make it a little bit brighter.
  3. The noise reduction in this car is really, really good! I honestly noticed the difference as soon as I pulled out of the parking lot. Whatever Tesla has done to the suspension to dampen the noise and vibrations is a massive improvement. Highway speeds you can definitely tell there is less wind noise as well. This has been my favorite of all the updates vs the old 3.

DSCF0649.jpg
DSCF0653.jpg
DSCF0654.jpg
DSCF0656.jpg
DSCF0659.jpg
DSCF0660.jpg
DSCF0664.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0654.jpg
    DSCF0654.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 9
Just received my VIN yesterday, but delivery window was pushed from March 27-31 to April 5-11.

This is for an M3 Midnight Silver LR, black interior in Chicagoland area. Order placed Feb 9 with FSD transfer.

I asked SA via in-app message if my FSD will still transfer even though I will miss the March 31 delivery and they said it would. I confirmed that original delivery estimate at order was March-April, they said that still counted. 🤞

Since I ordered FSD with the car, I will know if I get the $12k discount on my 2019 M3 trade-in. Also my trade-in from early Feb was renewed at the same value even though it passed the expiration and added over 1000 miles. We will see if that holds at delivery.

Took delivery of my M3 yesterday in Pittsburgh on a very gloomy day. It was a big day for deliveries, mostly Ys. We arrived early for an exterior inspection and only found a very small paint chip near the left headlight. Delivery time came and the whole process was smooth and uneventful. The paint chip was addressed immediately when the car was taken into the shop.

After paying through the app, FSD was transferred immediately and simultaneously removed from my 2018 M3. Unfortunately, FSD can’t be activated until Tesla updates the software which hopefully will be soon. There was no explanation for this delay. I was glad my FSD transfer anxiety disappeared. I sincerely hope Tesla will honor the FSD transfer if the customer had a EDD anytime in March, even a Mar-April period without a specific date in March.

For all the white interior folks, I wish you all the best and hope you all hang in there. If this is your first Tesla, you won’t regret the wait.

A few photos taken today on a bright sunny day. The sun really emphasizes the Ultra Red. Just love it…

Attachments

• IMG_1183.jpeg
    IMG_1183.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1182.jpeg
    IMG_1182.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1181.jpeg
    IMG_1181.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Had my delivery day yesterday :) Couple comments and some photos..

1. The turns signals were really easy to get used to. The only issue I have is hitting the turn signal button when I mean to hit the headlights button. Its hard to tell which is which.
  2. The interior accent lighting is really cool. I just wish we could make it a little bit brighter.
  3. The noise reduction in this car is really, really good! I honestly noticed the difference as soon as I pulled out of the parking lot. Whatever Tesla has done to the suspension to dampen the noise and vibrations is a massive improvement. Highway speeds you can definitely tell there is less wind noise as well. This has been my favorite of all the updates vs the old 3.

View attachment 1031509View attachment 1031510View attachment 1031511View attachment 1031512View attachment 1031513View attachment 1031514View attachment 1031515
Bro these photos are absolutely unreal! 👏