Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 02/05... My delivery date just pushed BACK! Was June 27-30 (something like that), now it's saying July 4-Aug 15th.
Really surprised with VINs being assigned and others pulled up, that mine would go back. Maybe this is the "getting ready to assign a VIN and the system goes to current website delivery window for a short period of time". We'll see! (RN 1209...)
I agree. It’s gotta be a mistake

Reactions: Dan. G
This is ridiculous. OD 1/10, RN1208, LR/white/white/photon, EDD moved this morning from June 4-June 30 to June25-June30!
This is exactly my order and date too. My VIN arrived yesterday much earlier than even my EDD. I’m thinking the Tesla estimator is really spinning its wheels. It’s all over the place. I’d pay less attention to what it says now. Not that it ever was a great predictor. But the dates seem to be going wild today. Except of course if your dates moved up. Then I’d totally believe it

ok why did mine changed today when other Jan 10th orders are getting vins

from
may 9 - June 13
To
June 21 - June 30

I’m starting to really lose it
Don’t know what to think or do
Is this mean it’s going to change again soon for the better and give me a vin or is this another bs Edd

Reactions: Truthh

from
may 9 - June 13
To
June 21 - June 30

Is this mean it’s going to change again soon for the better and give me a vin or is this another bs Edd
Looks like we might be in the next batch with @Scooter3264. I’m hoping/expecting Tesla to update us next week with a late may edd

from
may 9 - June 13
To
June 21 - June 30

To me it seems like the EDD is spinning like a roulette wheel with no rhyme or reason. Hang in there. It hasn’t stopped spinning.

Ordered 02/05... My delivery date just pushed BACK! Was June 27-30 (something like that), now it's saying July 4-Aug 15th.
Really surprised with VINs being assigned and others pulled up, that mine would go back. Maybe this is the "getting ready to assign a VIN and the system goes to current website delivery window for a short period of time". We'll see! (RN 1209...)
My order date for a long range Blue/White int was 02/12 and my DD changed like yours from June 27-30 to July 4-Aug 15. Oh Well