Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just wondering...did you get notified that VIN was assigned? or you just happened to check the app?
I just happened to check the app then rubbed my eyes, blinked a ew times, made sure I was holding my iPhone, exited the app and came back and it was still there. So I confirmed validity and then continued with tasks. I’m picking it ip today!

Attachments

• IMG_0421.png
    IMG_0421.png
    382.1 KB · Views: 5
I’m pretty pissed off. Order date 1/10 SG/White int, 18in wheels just pushed back from June 21-30 to July 4 - August 15.

It’s absolutely absurd that white interior VINs start going out and they push back an EDD this much. Even if it’s “just a glich” why the f*ck would you design a system to push back EDDs that far when there’s clearly an ability to make white interior? And why would they make a black with white interior and 19in wheels and ship that to Missouri when NO ONE ordered that and have it in inventory when you could just make my order and ship it to Missouri? Tesla can’t help themselves. 1 step forward, 3 steps back.

Mine just got pushed to
June 21 - 30th
like yours was

If Mine Switches to
July - August
like you

I’m going to absolutely lose my 🤯🤬
And I'm not that type of person
I’m so sick to my stomach
I thought my new June 21 to the 30th was good news
that it was going to give me a Vin and switch it back to May soon I bet mine moves again this is really starting to not even make any type of sense
supply chain doesn’t even make any more sense to me

Help🤷🏼‍♂️

I originally ordered SG, but since I was waiting for white, I decided to switch to UR on March 24th, I asked the SA if that would impact my original lower pricing for the car and white and he said no. Also in the app when I made the change, the confirmation only showed the delta for the color change. Today I got an email (almost a month after the change) that said confirming your model 3 update and it has the higher price for both the car and the white, total 2250$ higher. Does this make any sense? Im really confused I think the update is triggered by FSD price update (i ordered with fsd) but why the change to the new higher prices ! Anyone changed to black with FSD have the same issue? Btw EDD jumped to end of June from early May

I just got my VIN!!!!!! Delivery may 3-8. I think I may be dreaming.
This! I see them on the Tesla site as available inventory! They exist!!!
I’ve been lurking here a while with a 2/8 east coast order for a SD 18” stealth grey vehicle. My old lease (extended) ran out a couple of weeks ago and I’ve been bumming rides to work.

My original Feb-March window went all the way back to July/August before moving UP to June 11-30 today. 😊

I’ve been lurking here a while with a 2/8 east coast order for a SD 18” stealth grey vehicle. My old lease (extended) ran out a couple of weeks ago and I’ve been bumming rides to work.

My original Feb-March window went all the way back to July/August before moving UP to June 11-30 today. 😊
what’s the first 4 digits of your rn? i’m 3/12 order date sitting at june 14th - june 30th. i doubt that hold for you and will move up and deliver sooner.

Reactions: evfangirl
Weirdest part about all of us getting these late (July/August) dates, is that the website is showing EDD of "June-July" if you go and configure your car (AWD, Ultra-Red, White Interior). Clearly Tesla has multiple systems that don't know how to talk.
Yeah I totally agree. You’d think that by now they would have spent a few engineering cycles and get their system all nice and proper, you know .. for a nice customer experience for all of us first time buyers …

Yeah I totally agree. You’d think that by now they would have spent a few engineering cycles and get their system all nice and proper, you know .. for a nice customer experience for all of us first time buyers …
IMG_6637.jpeg

So just to confirm that their system is very disorganized I got this message in February….the SA didn’t even know I placed and order and then didn’t see it when he looked up my information…..

Attachments

• IMG_6638.jpeg
    IMG_6638.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: