Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t see why it won’t be.

But yeah it’s really frustrating with Tesla. Same story with full self driving. Buying it at $10K+, and it’s cheaper now.

I’m hoping that the $7,500 it can be applied to cars bought in 2024, and if it is brought already we can get it back in taxes lol.
You realize the tax rebate is not Tesla but the federal government…right?

Same thing happened to me.

Last week changed from June 25 - June 30 to April 29 - May 12. Each day this week, the May 12 window held, and then this morning it switched to June 11 - June 30. So frustrating!

OD Jan 23
LR Black / White 18 inch wheels
SF Bay Area
Update! Just received a text message to book my delivery appointment. VIN assigned and delivery scheduled for Thursday afternoon!

This comes after my EDD moved from May 3 - May 12 back to June 11 - 30 a couple of days ago. Hopefully this means many of you will also get earlier delivery dates despite what your latest EDD shows.

OD 1/23
Black / White LR 18”
SF Bay Area

What is the white door material like?
It’s a finely textured plastic? It feels like paper or cardboard. It’s soft it’s matte. I don’t like my description. But I’m not sure how to describe it. I’ll take a close up pic. The people doing YouTube in Europe says the material is the same for standard range and Long range. The material is different in the black interior. It’s a cloth for the standard and a suede like material for the long range. Here’s a pic of my door. So the white isn’t cloth or suede. Ok. I like the description of leather. But I’m sure it’s a vegan leather if it is. Read plastic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 6
It’s a finely textured plastic? It feels like paper or cardboard. It’s soft. I don’t like my description. But I’m not sure how to describe it. I’ll take a close up pic. The people doing YouTube in Europe says the material is the same for standard range and Long range. The material is different in the black interior. It’s a cloth for the standard and a suede like material for the long range. Here’s a pic of my door. So the white isn’t cloth or suede
Thank you.

Reactions: evfangirl
It’s a finely textured plastic? It feels like paper or cardboard. It’s soft. I don’t like my description. But I’m not sure how to describe it. I’ll take a close up pic. The people doing YouTube in Europe says the material is the same for standard range and Long range. The material is different in the black interior. It’s a cloth for the standard and a suede like material for the long range. Here’s a pic of my door. So the white isn’t cloth or suede
Is that the same material as the seats or different ?

Is that the same material as the seats or different ?
The seats are perforated. So they aren’t solid. Here’s a close up pic of them. But yes the part that isn’t perforated feels like the stuff on the door. Also soft. And I’m happy to call that leather or a really good leather substitute. The difference is there is padding behind the material on the seats and there is No padding behind the material on the door. The seats are super comfortable and there is lumbar support. I thought that was done away with but it’s on my car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Update! Just received a text message to book my delivery appointment. VIN assigned and delivery scheduled for Thursday afternoon!

This comes after my EDD moved from May 3 - May 12 back to June 11 - 30 a couple of days ago. Hopefully this means many of you will also get earlier delivery dates despite what your latest EDD shows.

OD 1/23
Black / White LR 18”
SF Bay Area
Another one free from the EDD hell! Congratulations, soldier! From everything I heard the wait was very much worth it.

Ouch. Yeah, mine too. RWD, blue, white, 18" wheels just went from June 13-30 to August 6-September 17. That confirms that I think I did the right thing by finding an AWD, blue, white, 18" wheels in inventory and I bought that. I don't really need the AWD, but having a car is better than not having a car. And I have to drive 4 hours to pick it up . . . . Hopefully, one day we will all have our cars and we will forget all about this ordeal . . . .

Reactions: evfangirl and LL-FL
Ouch. Yeah, mine too. RWD, blue, white, 18" wheels just went from June 13-30 to August 6-September 17. That confirms that I think I did the right thing by finding an AWD, blue, white, 18" wheels in inventory and I bought that. I don't really need the AWD, but having a car is better than not having a car. And I have to drive 4 hours to pick it up . . . . Hopefully, one day we will all have our cars and we will forget all about this ordeal . . . .
I hear you...but that is a good $8k-$9k more. If I knew for sure that M3LR will qualify for the $7500 tax credit further to last week's new EV regulations, I would definitely go for a LR. Unfortunately it is not cleat if it will qualify.

Another update today....My 1/16 Order moved from 5/15-6/12 to July 21-September 1. Yes...SEPTEMBER. This is unreal...Tesla is an absolute joke.
Mine also updated to 7/28-9/1 today. WHY did they even move my edd last week to June if they're just going to move it out another 2 months the next week?? Who the hell knows. This isn't even fun anymore tbh.

I don't think that EDD is even remotely reliable at this point. My 1/17 OD just moved from July 4 - Aug 14 to June 21 - 30.

At this point, I'm just going to look at the blank VIN field until it populates!
That's pretty much how my EDD's have been fluctuating. Was June to August before it moved to just June.. for only a week. But since you have a long range I'm sure you'll be getting yours asap.

Reactions: evfangirl