Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, has anyone charged their LR model 3 all the way to 100% to see what the range is? Mine only has 332 miles, which is lower than the 341 miles it shows on the site.

My previous model 3 was a RWD with LFP battery and at 100% it showed 273 miles, 1 mile more than what Tesla showed.

Nothing to do with the miles it has on it, since I picked up the car on May 4th. Which means it has the LG battery. Which is also frustrating because we all waited so long for this white interior to come out and then a month later the car gets eligible for the tax credit. And FSD transfer is back for another 2 months. Really should have waited till now to purchase the car instead of rushing to order it back in January when the FSD transfer was in place.
Mine also has that range. I picked up my car on May 5. Hindsight is always 20 20. We all did the best we could with the info we had at the time. Don’t beat yourself up about what coulda been. I love my car even with her LG battery and no tax credit. She drives like a dream.

Reactions: JATG and zoomer0056
Mine also has that range. I picked up my car on May 5. Hindsight is always 20 20. We all did the best we could with the info we had at the time. Don’t beat yourself up about what coulda been. I love my car even with her LG battery and no tax credit. She drives like a dream.
I love the car too! Especially happy that I have FSD on it. The 332 miles doesn’t bother me, since I had less with my older car. Just feel annoyed because we waited so long(not by choice), a little longer we all could have gotten the credit. I’m still gonna try on my tax return to see if I could get the refund.

Reactions: zoomer0056