Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think the PUP will always be a complete package or will customers be able to cherry pick in the future?
For example pick the better interior materials but lose the glass roof.

Premium will usually be a similar package. It's not going to change much over the course of production. Its price and the options included may increase. But it will not decrease and allow you to purchase single options as stand-alone. No. Way.

Finally found the turn signal indicators (curiously they don't blink):
uS5hZs.jpg

from

Vents for back seats passengers is nice. Not a given for all vehicles in this segment.
YES!!! My daughter probably wont be cooked on the way home from school anymore.
BTW Anyone have experience with the AC? Like Is it like the 83 SC 911 I had or like most American cars that can hopefully blow your hat off? I really need a lot of air flow when it's 117+ and the cars been baking all day.

So then just make the handle thumb electrical thing a mechanical lever.

I don't care that there are 2 options. I just don't understand why they couldn't "simplify" it to make it one.
The mechanical one is a fail-safe in case there is a power failure, such post accident. Electronic one lets the outside door handle unlatch the door with a thumb press, and also lets the car unlatch the door as you approach.