Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tuesday around 9pm

That if fast.

I reordered with zen too. Was hearing too many good things about them. For fun I asked for a quote and it came out much cheaper than lex autolease! So I added another thousand miles onto the quote and was still much cheaper than lex autolease, so I went with zen.

No horror stories about fabricating charges when returning cars with zen either. Zen finance the car themselves too and seems they've ordered a set number car M3's already which should make the process faster.

I'm believe that bit when I see it

I'm assuming everyone looking at Zen have gone SR+? As their LR doesn't look appealing, and performance not on there at all.
SR+ Pearl White/Black interior from Zen. I spoke with them as soon as Tesla announced the change from black to pearl white as standard paint.

They said that they had a batch of back on order at a special offer price and were waiting for confirmation these could be changed to white. At that point I was already signed up to another lease but Zen offered me a good deal on that meant I could cover the exit charges on the old deal and still be better off overall.

Passed all the finance on 26th Jul but still not had my RN or anything linked to my Tesla account. Zen have chased Tesla a couple of times on email (copying me in) but unsurprising have had no reply. I am now hoping that nothing has gone wrong as I don't want to join the back of the order queue for a second time...

• Helpful
Reactions: anon37485
OK I lied. Jealous like hell. Delivery next week for you then. I look forward to hearing more from your situation. Blimey

You're the fastest progress I've seen .OK ok I'll stop going on about it now
Think so? But it’s only a RN (not registration!) I mean don’t get me wrong I’m super excited but I don’t know the process usually. Think a hidden VIN might have been allocated already? That would be amazing but I do t want to make anyone angry!

Well in “Overview” on my account the “order”, “prepare for delivery” and “payment” boxes are all ticked. I’m leasing, and if the lease company has paid for the car I’m hoping delivery can’t be too far off. No VIN yet though.

Think so? But it’s only a RN (not registration!) I mean don’t get me wrong I’m super excited but I don’t know the process usually. Think a hidden VIN might have been allocated already? That would be amazing but I do t want to make anyone angry!

I'm also with Zen and can login to the App but checked and don't have a VIN assigned so I think it must just let you in if you have a RN

RN doesn't mean anything. Some of us have had them for years. Similarly, access to app gets given when car was configured, so since 1st May for many. The hidden vin is apparently the first signs that a car is potentially built that matches your specification. But even that is unofficial and hit and miss - what is given can just as easily be taken away. The only thing that seems to count for anything is whether the spec you ordered matches cars that have been built and that is anyone's guess although there some hints as to what specifications haven't been built yet but that probably varies ship by ship. One would like to think that early reservation holders get priority, but specification availability trumps that and even then, there are cases of people seemingly being offered cars out of any logical order.

Well in “Overview” on my account the “order”, “prepare for delivery” and “payment” boxes are all ticked. I’m leasing, and if the lease company has paid for the car I’m hoping delivery can’t be too far off. No VIN yet though.

They don’t actually pay for the car until after you’ve got it :) - marking it as a lease gives you that tick.

Reactions: davidmc

I have the Same message today revised order with octopus for a P+ order number 3858 on 1st August. Also no VIN