Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had an SC VIN return to my account, must have been within the last hour or two.

It's in the 49 range, but I forgot to make a note of the preivous one so no idea if it's the same as the one I got on the 14th.

As per my previous post, could mean nothing, but fingers crossed for a car soon!

Reactions: anon37485
Just had an SC VIN return to my account, must have been within the last hour or two.

It's in the 49 range, but I forgot to make a note of the preivous one so no idea if it's the same as the one I got on the 14th.

As per my previous post, could mean nothing, but fingers crossed for a car soon!

Exactly the same for me. New vin showing this morning in the 501XXX range. Very similar to the one of the 14th but I didn’t make a note it before it disappeared so cannot be sure if it’s exactly the same one again. I’m remaining hopeful it’s on the Dahlia but as it’s a lease I don’t get to see invoices etc on my Tesla account to check what they say.

Yeah they said I hadn't been matched yet either.

But perhaps we are, but they aren't allowed to tell us and give the VIN in case they need to move allocations around etc.

Who knows!
Sounds plausible....

On an related note, a mate of mine at work ordered a company car through the same scheme. The order (LRAWD Blue, AP) was placed on 2nd October and he also has a SC VIN. Not bad!

From Zen:
“Your Tesla is currently on a boat and is due to arrive in Stockport on the 28th October. So we anticipate collection to be early ”

I queried as Heathrow is my closest SC.
“Sorry I meant all the Tesla's are going to Stockport compound to be prepared (allocated registrations etc.), before being transited to their collection center.”

Anybody with lease plan (via select car leasing) had there text yet?
I have a vin, but no txt.
Zen.Auto but no txt yet. Also VIN is only hidden in the source code atm.

Sorry the boat is going to Stockport? Stockport isn't a port or near the sea...surely they mean Southampton?
she makes it sound like they're going to stockport to get registered and "prepared" for delivery. I would've thought that happens in Heathrow seeing how people collecting from different service centres have licence plates matching registrations in those areas but i didn't want to ask any more questions...

I can't see the cars going all the way up to Stockport to be allocated/prepared. They would practically pass by Heathrow on their way to Stockport, then have to come all the way back down again.

Seems like a huge unnecessary amount of travel and cost for something they could do at Heathrow which is their UK HQ anyway...