Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Phoned Tesla and spoke to a kind gentlemen, UK Delivery EMEA, based in Amsterdam. Gave me my registration over the phone, and also said should be contacted next couple of days for collection w/c 5 Nov - West Drayton. Can't wait! Just need to sort insurance out.

I just called Tesla Edinburgh acting dumb, they said car in the UK mid Nov, leasing company says car in UK 28th Oct, They did confirm I have been allocated a car at least. The waiting and guessing game goes on. Lease car goes back on 13th so hopefully without a car for not too long.

Ordered 9 Sept directly with Leaseplan.
Have the following in my source
ease","OriginalOrdertype":"THIRD_PARTY_LEASING","CountryCode":"GB","RawResponse":null,"RegDetails":"COMPLETE","RegDelivery":"COMPLETE","Status":"COMPLETE"
Registration Number is not in source though.

Actually - out of interest - what page are you seeing these values on (the URL without the RN number is enough).

I'm finding I need to login - click manage and change the Url from "profile" to "product-finalize" to get these elements in my page. It appears the "profile" page is the lease customers view, an the "product-finalize" is the leasing companies view (as they both show different delivery status's).