Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It'll show in your account, once an order is placed.

49083828991_f11b64e12d_c.jpg

not always... I had to ask for my reservation number from the broker I’ve been dealing with, since my Tesla account doesn’t show my order. This happens sometimes with leasing companies, since they are the official owner of the car.

My broker sent me a copy of the Tesla purchase order, with my name listed as the driver and the RN listed - I’ve spoken with Tesla since ordering mid October, and last week they confirmed my M3P in black/black had a VIN assigned and I should be able to collect sometime in the first few weeks of December

Reactions: Chalks99
ORDER UPDATE!

Nothing to report. I've even given up caring about the ship tracking. The car and RN has sat on my account since 1st Sept when order placed. Lease company says an order around the same time as mine has been allocated so it's just a waiting game. Had hoped early December/3 months but as I've never had a VIN I think that's unlikely.

I hope it's worth the unknown wait......

Appreciate others have been waiting much longer.

Are you getting any sense out of them at the moment, like suggested dates?

Not really heard anything until early November, got an email saying it's arrived in stock. Got really excited and paid them for it, then asked for the delivery date to which I got told 15th November.. not heard anything since and not replied to my email. Tesla claim middle of December for me, which makes it 5 months since order date.

Progress today.... Still no VIN on my account page even though the car has been showing there with RN since 1st Sept. But my leasing company were chasing someone at Tesla and the response they got was:

Your customer has already been assigned 5YJ3XXX delivery late December.

I'm aware this changes for lots of people but it's a start finally.

I got fed up calling lease company (Pink) so tried Tesla direct.... Waited about 5 mins

They ask for RN, but I now have VIN so gave them that.

Apparently the car is in transit from Zeb to Sou now, and delivery is likely first week of December.
Pink told me the car had landed in Sou last Friday!

Getting closer

Anyone going via Leaseplan have the order on their Tesla account?

I understood from Leaseplan I would have visibility - but I don’t.

Leaseplan say Tesla should connect them up.

Tesla say Leaseplan should assign the order to my account (I’m more persuaded by the latter).

Anyone going via Leaseplan have the order on their Tesla account?

I understood from Leaseplan I would have visibility - but I don’t.

Leaseplan say Tesla should connect them up.

Tesla say Leaseplan should assign the order to my account (I’m more persuaded by the latter).

Leaseplan Order here. Nothing showing in my account, but they did give me a RN Number when i asked.
Called Tesla Direct and they were kind enough to tell me that car had been allocated, was on its way to ZEE.
I also had them update the Delivery location as it was down as Heathrow, when it needed to be Edinburgh.

Ordered M3P 28/10

• Informative
Reactions: nufan
Leaseplan Order here. Nothing showing in my account, but they did give me a RN Number when i asked.
Called Tesla Direct and they were kind enough to tell me that car had been allocated, was on its way to ZEE.
I also had them update the Delivery location as it was down as Heathrow, when it needed to be Edinburgh.

Ordered M3P 28/10

I've ordered via an online Broker (Fleetsauce), they have used Leaseplan.

I ordered with Fleetsauce 7th October, had the documents etc from Leaseplan 22nd Octiber.

Got an email from Tesla this morning, my is ready to collect 29th November :)

Those who reserved themselves and transferred the RN - be warned, Tesla will likely F'up the invoice to the lease company, including the 2k deduction. Make sure your lease company knows about your reservation fee. I told Tesla weeks ago which account to put the 2k into and they still managed to balls it up...

Those who reserved themselves and transferred the RN - be warned, Tesla will likely F'up the invoice to the lease company, including the 2k deduction. Make sure your lease company knows about your reservation fee. I told Tesla weeks ago which account to put the 2k into and they still managed to balls it up...

A family member did exactly this. Didn't contact Tesla at all and they proactively refunded the reservation fee. Don't know why they didn't in your case.