Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well in “Overview” on my account the “order”, “prepare for delivery” and “payment” boxes are all ticked. I’m leasing, and if the lease company has paid for the car I’m hoping delivery can’t be too far off. No VIN yet though.
It doesn't mean what you think - I don't know what it means, although suspect it means, 'next step is payment, but we wont ask you until we are ready to deliver' - people who ordered 1st May have been at this stage since early May unless Tesla have contacted them to actually pay with delivery imminent or fulfilled.

Finally had my RN from Tesla. Unfortunately the order agreement shows that it was only ordered today as opposed to the 26 July so looks like somebody didn't press the right button and I am now right at the back of the queue. At least I now know that the wheels are in motion.

I'll be keeping a close eye on you Zen leases to see how you are getting on

Finally had my RN from Tesla. Unfortunately the order agreement shows that it was only ordered today as opposed to the 26 July so looks like somebody didn't press the right button and I am now right at the back of the queue. At least I now know that the wheels are in motion.

I'll be keeping a close eye on you Zen leases to see how you are getting on

Was a Zen order for you too?

Had my RN and email from Tesla today also, order with Frontier/LeasePlan went through today. They tell me it was sent a week ago, and Tesla took time processing it, either way it's in now!

One of the emails from Tesla says to update my delivery location, etc, but the buttons don't take me anywhere? Should they work at some point?

Not been on here for a few days so I've just been catching up on posts, I just feel more frustrated that DriveElectric wont hand over my RN number when everyone else is getting theirs ok and their orders linked to their Tesla account.

Out of interest are any of you able to change your order through the Tesla App? or is it locked because its a lease? this is DE's reason for not giving me the RN number, its because id have the ability to change the order as if i was ordering directly with Tesla.

Not been on here for a few days so I've just been catching up on posts, I just feel more frustrated that DriveElectric wont hand over my RN number when everyone else is getting theirs ok and their orders linked to their Tesla account.

Out of interest are any of you able to change your order through the Tesla App? or is it locked because its a lease? this is DE's reason for not giving me the RN number, its because id have the ability to change the order as if i was ordering directly with Tesla.

That’s annoying. I’m leasing through Octopus - I’ve got my RN number and can see the VIN in source code. The app, though, doesn’t show any derails of the car.

Hmm, doesn't sound like a valid reason. And if they gave Tesla your email address, it should just show automatically for you (if same email as your login). I can't change anything on the order in my Tesla account.

Pink are giving a similarly schmucky reason. Most recent answer is "Your vehicle will become visible in your Tesla account once collection has taken place. As they have not yet arrived in stock, they provide us with the updates for now."

I've odered my M3 on lease, my lease is through Lex Autolease. I got an RN number, and have the order assigned to my account. I can't change anything on the order though, there's no edit button or anything. I got a RN and tesla account the day afer I submitted paperwork.

I asked zen if they price match, they said give us the quote you have and we'll see what we can do .

They destroyed my original quote so much so that I asked for another quote with 1k miles added. Was still better than the original

I've odered my M3 on lease, my lease is through Lex Autolease. I got an RN number, and have the order assigned to my account. I can't change anything on the order though, there's no edit button or anything. I got a RN and tesla account the day afer I submitted paperwork.

When did you order??

I asked zen if they price match, they said give us the quote you have and we'll see what we can do .

They destroyed my original quote so much so that I asked for another quote with 1k miles added. Was still better than the original

When did you order??
First quote - 5th August
Forms signed - 8th August
Tesla confirmed the order (I recieved RN and Tesla login) - 9th August

No VIN, estimated delivery date yet.

Hoping my car will be put on the upcoming Glovis Sunlight, perhaps delivery early Oct. But who knows!

I was going to email DE today for an update but got an email from them before i had a chance to with an unconfirmed delivery date 9/9/19 :)

Ive emailed them for some more details (if they have any) and now waiting to hear back, hopefully they will hand over an RN number.

Going down the rabbit hole and looking at ships my guess is its on Glovis Cosmos which is due in Europe at the start of September.

If you are leasing is it the lease company or Tesla who give you the delivery date? I had an email from Octopus a week ago saying “If Tesla has already been in touch with you directly to organise collection, please let us know when you’re planning on collecting your car. We will need to authorise release for you otherwise you won’t be able to collect on the day. If you haven’t heard from Tesla yet, no worries, just please let us have your collection date when you do.”

I ordered on 16th July and have a VIN, but apart from the email last Tuesday I haven’t heard a thing. I don’t even know which SC my car will go to - Stockport is my nearest.