Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't ordered anything yet though so am looking for the BEST/CHEAPEST business lease deals available now please.
I leased my M3P nearly 3 years ago and it is ending so I need to find a new deal. My M3P was about £500/month for 10k/year - now I can't get anywhere near that. Be lucky to get any model 3 for £500/month now so looking round round hard for a good deal otherwise I can't afford to get another Tesla and will have to go with a different make. Polestar/Hyundai looking favourites so far if I can't afford Tesla

I haven't ordered anything yet though so am looking for the BEST/CHEAPEST business lease deals available now please.
I leased my M3P nearly 3 years ago and it is ending so I need to find a new deal. My M3P was about £500/month for 10k/year - now I can't get anywhere near that. Be lucky to get any model 3 for £500/month now so looking round round hard for a good deal otherwise I can't afford to get another Tesla and will have to go with a different make. Polestar/Hyundai looking favourites so far if I can't afford Tesla
Just crazy amounts these days and with interest rate and costs going up its just seems to be a big gamble to be spending so much on a car.

Question, please for all the leasers out there who’ve now got their cars.

On a lease your car doesn’t show up in the Tesla app or in your Tesla account until you’ve taken delivery.

So, presumably at some point, Tesla will ask you for your Tesla account login so they can allocate the car to the correct account? Is this part of the delivery sign off info, or is there a separate info request somewhere along the line?

Question, please for all the leasers out there who’ve now got their cars.

On a lease your car doesn’t show up in the Tesla app or in your Tesla account until you’ve taken delivery.

So, presumably at some point, Tesla will ask you for your Tesla account login so they can allocate the car to the correct account? Is this part of the delivery sign off info, or is there a separate info request somewhere along the line?
Lease company should pass your details to Tesla. Call Tesla to see if they have them and status of your car. Will ask for your RN and email address. Check they have your phone number as would have had a texted with RN when car order was placed and when car is ready they will text you as well as notifying the lease company.

Reactions: Markee68
Lease company should pass your details to Tesla. Call Tesla to see if they have them and status of your car. Will ask for your RN and email address. Check they have your phone number as would have had a texted with RN when car order was placed and when car is ready they will text you as well as notifying the lease company.
Thank you for replying, I’ve had texts from Tesla with my RN, VIN Reg No etc.

Ive also had an email (same email address as my Tesla account login) from Tesla reminding me to schedule delivery after I got my schedule delivery text. So, can I assume Tesla have my details?

Hi I recently did an early termination on my leased model 3 (lease plan). I did a factory reset and requested remove my access via the app. However the old car is still in the app. Lease plan say Tesla need to remove my access to the car? Anyone else dealt with this? Thanks

I`m in exactly the same boat, paid £525 a month for 3 years for 15k miles on an M3P with 6 months' upfront. Now on the same terms, looking at over £750. Painful. All the finance packages are being squeezed at the moment with the economic uncertainty.

Fortunately I have 10 months remaining on my contract, I`m going to order a different (within budget) car and specify the delivery date of Sep 23 and then try and get another M3P at a lower cost nearer the time. Leadtimes on a lot of the other manufacturers don't look so great compared to Tesla.

I`m in exactly the same boat, paid £525 a month for 3 years for 15k miles on an M3P with 6 months' upfront. Now on the same terms, looking at over £750. Painful. All the finance packages are being squeezed at the moment with the economic uncertainty.

Fortunately I have 10 months remaining on my contract, I`m going to order a different (within budget) car and specify the delivery date of Sep 23 and then try and get another M3P at a lower cost nearer the time. Leadtimes on a lot of the other manufacturers don't look so great compared to Tesla.
Made sure I didn't pay any extra than my last EV as pointless giving your fuel savings to Tesla.

Hi, newbie here.

I have ordered 10 days ago a new M3P with Lex Leasing. Shortly after I have a received a text message from tesla with an order reference number. Is that any relevant at this stage? Does anyone have the same lease and have an idea , how long it could take to deliver the car? I was told by the lease guys , that Tesla prioritizes privat buyers over lease company. Is that true?
On the Tesla app it says now Jan-March 2023 if you want to place a new order.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Hi, newbie here.

I have ordered 10 days ago a new M3P with Lex Leasing. Shortly after I have a received a text message from tesla with an order reference number. Is that any relevant at this stage? Does anyone have the same lease and have an idea , how long it could take to deliver the car? I was told by the lease guys , that Tesla prioritizes privat buyers over lease company. Is that true?
On the Tesla app it says now Jan-March 2023 if you want to place a new order.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
You can call Tesla (01628 450 660) with the RN number and they should be able to give you an estimated delivery date but don't expect it to be accurate. From my experience so far you should expect to add an additional 1-3 months to the estimate.

I can't really answer on the priority, lease companies should in theory do better as they will order cars from Tesla in advance of you ordering the car from them. I think most people's experience is that the wait is a lottery though pretty much.

You can call Tesla (01628 450 660) with the RN number and they should be able to give you an estimated delivery date but don't expect it to be accurate. From my experience so far you should expect to add an additional 1-3 months to the estimate.

I can't really answer on the priority, lease companies should in theory do better as they will order cars from Tesla in advance of you ordering the car from them. I think most people's experience is that the wait is a lottery though pretty much.
Thank you very much. 👍

Hey all, I ordered my tesla direct in April and now have a delivery date of end Nov. I have a business and tried to go via bch but my company is only 15 months old and the default bch company needs 2 years... are there any other bch leasing companies who you can recommend who would do a lease deal for me?

we got very funny presentation from the SGFleet :D

They promoted the lease with salary sacrifice, which sounds nice. and then when looked at figures, it appears that Salary Sacrifice pricing, after salary sacrifice, is still 100-150 gbp per month more than taking lease directly from tesla website...

how does that even work?!

we got very funny presentation from the SGFleet :D

They promoted the lease with salary sacrifice, which sounds nice. and then when looked at figures, it appears that Salary Sacrifice pricing, after salary sacrifice, is still 100-150 gbp per month more than taking lease directly from tesla website...

how does that even work?!
Are you comparing like for like though? Does the SGFleet deal include things like insurance and maintenance?