Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am also near Seattle. I ordered an M3 LR (blue/white interior/ aero/ no FSD) on 9/13. My EDD is currently 10/18 to 10/31 though it has bounced around a fair bit. No VIN or any communication from Tesla thus far. Good luck to you!
I’ve been anxiously awaiting your update almost as much as my own update from Tesla. I’m hoping I’ll see a VIN a few days after you do, what with the same configuration but my having ordered a few days earlier than you.

Fingers crossed for us blue/white/18 folks!

Reactions: Paul4343
I’ve been anxiously awaiting your update almost as much as my own update from Tesla. I’m hoping I’ll see a VIN a few days after you do, what with the same configuration but my having ordered a few days earlier than you.

Fingers crossed for us blue/white/18 folks!
By all rights you should receive your vehicle first. And I hope you do. I still have a few accessories I’ve ordered outstanding. But last week I had a level 2 charger installed in my garage to simplify the charging process. Where in Canada are you located?

By all rights you should receive your vehicle first. And I hope you do. I still have a few accessories I’ve ordered outstanding. But last week I had a level 2 charger installed in my garage to simplify the charging process. Where in Canada are you located?
We’ve been waiting long enough to know that OD only counts for so much in terms of when one receives their car 😀

I’m also waiting on a few accessories. I picked up a set of Bluetooth TPMS for my snow tires, at a shocking $95 CAD/sensor. I’ve got the snow tires waiting for me at the tire store. Floor mats are on the way, and I installed my Tesla wall connector a few weeks back. I’m about as ready as I can be.

I’m just west of Toronto. My Tesla store is the one closest to the border, so hopefully that’ll count for something.

Reactions: Paul4343
Ten days till the beginning of the one month delivery window. I reside in the the midwest outside of Chicago. Ordered 9/9/21 and everyone here knows the rest. I was looking for a Eco freindly car and to my suprise it is also a performance / luxury car.... Nice perk for a seasoned gentleman of 70.
Anyone in my area have deliveries scheduled?
All the best, Stay Safe!

Reactions: BnGrm
We’ve been waiting long enough to know that OD only counts for so much in terms of when one receives their car 😀

I’m also waiting on a few accessories. I picked up a set of Bluetooth TPMS for my snow tires, at a shocking $95 CAD/sensor. I’ve got the snow tires waiting for me at the tire store. Floor mats are on the way, and I installed my Tesla wall connector a few weeks back. I’m about as ready as I can be.

I’m just west of Toronto. My Tesla store is the one closest to the border, so hopefully that’ll count for something.

Sounds like you will be well-prepared for the upcoming winter season.

Amazing the amount of tech which can be subsumed into a vehicle these days - especially a Tesla!

Once I could almost keep up. I remember being able to gap spark plugs or use a timing light to optimize air / fuel carburetor combustion. Those days are long gone & I don’t wish them back…

Reactions: baselined