Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is 11/24 - 12/08. I just got a text from Tesla asking me if I wanted to trade in my car (which I don't). So I'm assuming something's happening soon.

Also, @t.e.s.l.a_dude, how do you go about putting your order on hold?

I contacted Tesla through their online chat session on their site telling them that I want a hold until the end of the year because of the potential EV tax credit. They told me that they will call me back but never called back. Few days later I saw that they put the hold on my order. So right now I am on hold until 12/31.

I contacted Tesla through their online chat session on their site telling them that I want a hold until the end of the year because of the potential EV tax credit. They told me that they will call me back but never called back. Few days later I saw that they put the hold on my order. So right now I am on hold until 12/31.
Cool. Thanks. I'll do the same.

Edit: How do I get to the online chat, btw?

2022 Black/Black - LR - 18
Ordered: 10/24
1st Est: 11/23-12/21
2nd Est: 11/21-12/5
Update: 11/16-11/22, VIN assigned!

Metro Atlanta
Damn, I’m same config, same o/d. Did you get FSD? I did not. Interesting to at least see the movement on the black config though! I’m in California so I doubt it’s much of an indicator for me but I can hope haha.
I’m happy you’re getting your ride! Keep us updated on when you actually receive delivery :)

M3LR, MSM, Black, 18’ Aero, No FSD

My EDD has not changed since my 10/28 order date. I am still showing December 15-31 and my SA said his “internal estimates” showed right around Christmas Day. While I’m glad my emotions aren’t being toyed with, I find it weird how much of a difference there is in the order time frames but especially the EDD of most bouncing around randomly.

While I'm happy to have an assigned VIN I'm feeling pretty bad for these folks who had August/September orders. Just doesn't seem right to be 3 weeks in with a VIN and others are seeing their EDD's pushed.
bruh my EDD has changed like 5 times, every time I get to the beginning of my EDD period they change it. I don't even have an SA, haven't been contacted by anyone from Tesla outside of a couple automated emails since I ordered in August. Finally used their chat today to complain about that so hopefully someone reaches out to me.

Damn, I’m same config, same o/d. Did you get FSD? I did not. Interesting to at least see the movement on the black config though! I’m in California so I doubt it’s much of an indicator for me but I can hope haha.
I’m happy you’re getting your ride! Keep us updated on when you actually receive delivery :)
No FSD. Thanks, I'm getting excited! I was mentally prepared for late December so definitely a good surprise. It roughly seems like they're delivering SE -> NE then out west? Who knows. Hope you get a good update soon

Cool. Thanks. I'll do the same.

Edit: How do I get to the online chat, btw?
You can go to the existing inventory page here: New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

Then click on the chat button you will see in the right bottom corner like the image below:
Capture.JPG

Reactions: whiskeylover
M3LR, MSM, Black, 18’ Aero, No FSD

My EDD has not changed since my 10/28 order date. I am still showing December 15-31 and my SA said his “internal estimates” showed right around Christmas Day. While I’m glad my emotions aren’t being toyed with, I find it weird how much of a difference there is in the order time frames but especially the EDD of most bouncing around randomly.
Where in the US are you?