Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD shrank today to 11/15 - 11/27
Hoping this means west coast deliveries are under way.
M3LR white/black 18" OD 09/25
EDD 12/2 - 1/30, 11/2 - 11/22, 01/04 - 2/01, 11/7 - 12/5, 11/09 - 12/07, 11/11 - 12/08, 11/13 - 12/08,
11/15 - 11/27 (13 Days)
Freemont, CA Pickup
Oh shoot Tesla caught me off guard. Just got a text and email and a VIN. Now I need to apply for Financing LOL.
Scheduled delivery on 11/17! Hoping all you West Coast folks get one soon.

just sold my Aug 2020 M3 SR+ (Sold for more than I paid over a year ago)

Ordered M3 LR - 10/26/21 (before $1,000 LR price bump)
White/White, 18” Aeros, No FSD
VIN assigned 11/7/21 (2022 model year)
consistent EDD 11/22-11/27
On 11/14 Delivery date email was offered for: 11/26
Gulfstream, FL (just south of Palm Beach)

So, exactly 1 month from order date to delivery. I have been pretty fortunate and hope all here will get theirs soon, which seems likely the case, especially for the LR.

After having the M3 for 16 months, the good news is that in short order, the experience will become transformational. No more gas station visits, no oil changes, no tune ups, no gas/oil odor or smell. In the end, there will be no going back, truly! The learning curve will be small and short - it’s not that complicated. Long trips using the Supercharger network are a breeze, requiring perhaps only slightly more planning than usual. The car directs you and estimates for you the charging you may need along the way.

Wishing everyone best of luck in receiving their cars soon. It will be truly worth the wait.

No. I have a received a text and email to schedule delivery. The dates are Nov 22-24 I was thinking of waiting for next week to see if there is any news. Did you get a VIN then turn it down? What did you say to have a hold? I’m just wondering if people who have a hold received a VIN
I put the hold before getting the VIN, so your situation is different but should not be a problem at all since I see many posters here putting the hold after they got their VIN.

Chicago VIN received!!

OD: 9/28, White/White, Aero, no FSD.

2022 M3LR. Looks like this when you get your VIN assigned.

New EDD: 11/25-12/1

Attachments

• 872A1241-43A8-443D-9004-7832A8104D14.jpeg
    872A1241-43A8-443D-9004-7832A8104D14.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 82
  • D4D632EA-413A-4B54-B127-7619C0BE143D.jpeg
    D4D632EA-413A-4B54-B127-7619C0BE143D.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 56
SO I’m turning in my lease on December 15th is the last day and looking at getting a M3 LR right now they show December delivery but, I am now seeing that we would get a tax credit of 7500 for new EV’s (Tesla included) purchased after December 31st into 2022. How unlikely am I to order a m3 LR now and getting a delivery date in January? Trying to play both sides here by reserving my place in line with price and getting that credit.

just sold my Aug 2020 M3 SR+ (Sold for more than I paid over a year ago)

Ordered M3 LR - 10/26/21 (before $1,000 LR price bump)
White/White, 18” Aeros, No FSD
VIN assigned 11/7/21 (2022 model year)
consistent EDD 11/22-11/27
On 11/14 Delivery date email was offered for: 11/26
Gulfstream, FL (just south of Palm Beach)

So, exactly 1 month from order date to delivery. I have been pretty fortunate and hope all here will get theirs soon, which seems likely the case, especially for the LR.

After having the M3 for 16 months, the good news is that in short order, the experience will become transformational. No more gas station visits, no oil changes, no tune ups, no gas/oil odor or smell. In the end, there will be no going back, truly! The learning curve will be small and short - it’s not that complicated. Long trips using the Supercharger network are a breeze, requiring perhaps only slightly more planning than usual. The car directs you and estimates for you the charging you may need along the way.

Wishing everyone best of luck in receiving their cars soon. It will be truly worth the wait.
Just received my VIN this morning on a M3LR White/White Aeros No FSD. I am selling a car and now reconsidering trading into Tesla. Thoughts? Also, they are asking for payment but there is no delivery estimate. Is that normal? I am in Raleigh NC

Just received my VIN this morning on a M3LR White/White Aeros No FSD. I am selling a car and now reconsidering trading into Tesla. Thoughts? Also, they are asking for payment but there is no delivery estimate. Is that normal? I am in Raleigh NC
I found by far the best trade in values will be realized locally from big car dealers (they really want cars to sell), Carmax and Carvana. Excellent pricing (almost exactly the same) was received from the local Toyota, Honda and Ford dealers, as well as Carmax. Tesla is not in the used car business, naturally, and so they will not offer the best trade in deals. The big car companies really knew what they were doing when I brought the car to them - all offered more than I paid for the car 15 months ago.

Reactions: FiteFire
I found by far the best trade in values will be realized locally from big car dealers (they really want cars to sell), Carmax and Carvana. Excellent pricing (almost exactly the same) was received from the local Toyota, Honda and Ford dealers, as well as Carmax. Tesla is not in the used car business, naturally, and so they will not offer the best trade in deals. The big car companies really knew what they were doing when I brought the car to them - all offered more than I paid for the car 15 months ago.
Thank you! Much appreciated