Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also got the app update today, along with notification to complete steps for delivery. When I click the steps are complete with a green checkmark. Except the "review agreements" which I can click & download the same one's I've had for over a week, but it never changes to complete in the app. Also the accept delivery button is not available yet. My pickup is scheduled for Tuesday 11/23.

Reactions: rexki
Black/Black, LR, 18” Aero, No FSD

OD: 10/23
1st EDD: 11/30-12/28 (I can't remember exactly since it changed the next day)
2nd EDD (10/24): 11/18 - 12/16
3rd EDD (11/19): 11/24 - 12/08

Salt Lake City, UT

App says “We’re Building Your Car” on the Schedule card, but no VIN in source code or app.

This is a lot of how I’ve felt as well. I’d tolerate a 4 month wait better than a 2 month one if every week or 2 I got an email saying “we haven’t forgotten about you, you’re in the queue, and if you have any questions call us at this number.” But it seems because they don’t have to provide service, due to the demand for their product, they don’t provide it. I’ve heard from a few people who seem to have really good SAs but most seem to be MIA.

And yeah, my garbage man who I tip at the holidays interacts with me more haha
A simple way to get a call from them is to go to the ordering page and select "order now". Click on that chat as if you have a question, and you will get a callback. Then you can tell your tale, the droid will tell you he is "messaging Joe your Delivery Adviser and he will contact you". I have used dthis dodge a couple of times and it seems to work.

When you DO get a call, make sure you save the name and number. <---- Author's Note

Reactions: Harfagri
Also got the app update today, along with notification to complete steps for delivery. When I click the steps are complete with a green checkmark. Except the "review agreements" which I can click & download the same one's I've had for over a week, but it never changes to complete in the app. Also the accept delivery button is not available yet. My pickup is scheduled for Tuesday 11/23.
My Guess is the accept delivery button is for after vehicle inspection.

Nothing. I'm convinced that Mt. Kisco is the worst place to take delivery. They serve basically the entire state north of the city. Orders from Rochester and CT are being delivered in Mt. Kisco. If I had known I would have gone to Brooklyn.
We share the exact set up (m3lr black 18” aero) at same pick up in Mt Kisco. Ordered on 10/5, Our EDD had always been 11/21 - 12/19 but just like you still no VIN. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If you get yours first and you want to defer it I wouldn’t mind lol.

OD: 10/15
EDD: "December" - never specific dates, no communication, etc (we already had/have a Model 3, so maybe they don't care ;-)
11/19: VIN assigned, vision agreement etc...

Massachusetts pick up.
Putting on hold until the end of the year.

Nothing. I'm convinced that Mt. Kisco is the worst place to take delivery. They serve basically the entire state north of the city. Orders from Rochester and CT are being delivered in Mt. Kisco. If I had known I would have gone to Brooklyn.
This is discouraging but then again I love one town over from Mt. Kisco so I never consider any other option. It Will also be crazy because there will be the year end delivery push.

With all of these folks postponing delivery in anticipation of the possible tax credit, hopefully I will get my car sooner!

Reactions: EV70
I am trying to find more information on this. Like is it fully passed or is it just voted on by the House? It seems something like this was previously approved but never funded. The difference is that this time it is funded with earmarked money.
Also, it's a rebate, not a credit. So the dealer (Tesla) needs to "participate" by giving the customer the discount off the sales price and then the dealer needs to process the rebate to recoup the money from the state. And do this for a $50 fee. Very likely Tesla could just not care enough over $50 and/or customer loyalty to even bother?
I’m going to do some research - my EDD changed to Dec 4 - 18. I think I’m still going to be delaying anyway…

I want to pay off both of my vehicles and leave a couple week gap for my credit to rebound before taking a loan out for the Tesla anyway.