Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 11/20 M3LR White ext, White Int, 18" aero, no FSD
Original EDD: February 2022
Updated EDD 12/7: December 21 2021 - Hold placed 12/07
Hold Removed 1/1 Updated EDD 1/2: March 5-31 2022
Updated EDD 1/6: January 21-Feb 4 2022
Vin Received 1/13: F154XXX Updated EDD 1/26-1/30
That looks pretty good time-wise. I ordered on 11/12 M3LR Blue ext. Black Int, rest the same. No VIN no EDD yet, but I am in NH.

Ordered 10/10/21 Red Multi-Coat /Black Interior LR 19" Wheels, no FSD, originally showed Dec18-31, then Jan 18-Feb 18th, today no date TBD. I live in NY area and this car is a replacement for my 2018 LR/RWD same colors and options.
Similar. OD is 10/17 White / Black / 18" / No FSD from NJ. My EDD went from Mar9-31 to TBD on Sunday, no change since. I'm still unclear why they would go from a date back to TBD.

Reactions: sniraula
Lucky me...
I ordered M3 back on 12/05
Due to many people lifting their hold after 12/31 my EDD was pushed from Jan-feb to Feb-march
Having a car by end of January was so important to me...so I was constantly checking inventory if I could find any 2022 cars.
Today morning as a routine when I checked the inventory I found a MY 2022 and instantly I booked it...
DAMM got VIN and vision immediately in my app
My delivery window is Jan 19-jan 23

Is there a way to see when exactly the VIN was assigned? I believe it was within the last week or so. The car is being delivered to Raleigh NC. The only other thing I see in the app is "we're building your car"
You probably got a text when it was assigned. I got my VIN on 1/8, estimated delivery is 1/25-1/29, to Florida. I believe we are built, just waiting on a full load of cars to ship east

Lucky me...
I ordered M3 back on 12/05
Due to many people lifting their hold after 12/31 my EDD was pushed from Jan-feb to Feb-march
Having a car by end of January was so important to me...so I was constantly checking inventory if I could find any 2022 cars.
Today morning as a routine when I checked the inventory I found a MY 2022 and instantly I booked it...
DAMM got VIN and vision immediately in my app
My delivery window is Jan 19-jan 23
Congratulations. Enjoy the car. Dont forget to post pictures.

Reactions: Ashn