Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree it's not an insurance thread but it's also just the "waiting room" so we are waiting and discussing relevant topics.
People are comparing insurance rates from different parts of the country. I wouldn't expect someone in North Carolina to pay as much as someone in SFO. I would hope everyone shops for the best rate in their area. Comparing rates here seems pointless.

Reactions: jjrandorin
People are comparing insurance rates from different parts of the country. I wouldn't expect someone in North Carolina to pay as much as someone in SFO. I would hope everyone shops for the best rate in their area. Comparing rates here seems pointless.

I actually found it quite useful that multiple people here said they found Progressive to be cheaper for our Model 3s than Geico, Farmers and State Farm. While I agree comparing across regions isn't necessarily useful I think comparing across companies IS.

And if you don't find the discussion useful there's no need for you to join it!

I actually found it quite useful that multiple people here said they found Progressive to be cheaper for our Model 3s than Geico, Farmers and State Farm. While I agree comparing across regions isn't necessarily useful I think comparing across companies IS.

And if you don't find the discussion useful there's no need for you to join it!
I just compared Geico (my current insurer) and Progressive quotes for Tesla M3 LR and Lexus ES350, and Progressive is $50 a month cheaper. However, I've been with Geico for 20+ years and not sure I'm ready to switch

• Informative
Reactions: CarlThompson