Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked it up this morning in KC. They do have accessories for sale if you ask, but nothing out front. Looks like they are open on Saturdays, too. The 242 mile drive home was the best car driving experience I've had. Its well worth the wait guys... I guess this means I must officially leave this thread. I couldn't have done the wait with out you all... Thanks and Good Luck to everyone here! See you on the other threads

EDIT: First Pic is of her first supercharge. I didn't have to charge it, but I wanted too just for the experience.
Second is home with the new style caps.
m3joplin.jpg
m3home.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked it up this morning in KC. They do have accessories for sale if you ask, but nothing out front. Looks like they are open on Saturdays, too. The 242 mile drive home was the best car driving experience I've had. Its well worth the wait guys... I guess this means I must officially leave this thread. I couldn't have done the wait with out you all... Thanks and Good Luck to everyone here! See you on the other threads

EDIT: First Pic is of her first supercharge. I didn't have to charge it, but I wanted too just for the experience.
Does it have the heated steering wheel?

That looks so good! Congrats!

Looks really good. Congrats! I like that the wheels. I will do the same but with the individual caps.

yea I get you. Since I sold my other car a long time ago while waiting I have this big empty space in my garage that looked so dumb I had to.

I had a traumatic drywall experience when we renovated half the first first floor a few years ago and the thought of having to remove and repair so much of it for it to be done to my satisfaction is enough for me to willingly walk into a woodchipper. It's easier to just dream about clean white walls.

congrats!!!

Reactions: hemikat
Order date: 1/22
Initial estimate: March 06 - March 31
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order
Changed to: March 08 - March 28
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order...
Changed to: March 02 - March 16
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order..
Changed to: March 04 - March 24
Changed to: March 05 - March 23

Now: March 05 - March 24

They snuck in an extra day towards the end there.

Basic everything, white/black, 18in, etc... Still no VIN

Doing the exact same thing on my caps when I get mine - MSM LR