Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm actually a little embarassed to say how much $$ I spent on accessories and making my M3 look bad ass before even taking delivery of my car. Let's just say...I took advantage of the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales and saved a TON of $$!!!! I even compiled a spreadsheet and purchased nearly every item on there.

Boxes of accessories have piled up and stored in my house. While anxiously awating delivery, staring at those ESD...I'd take a glimpse at my pile of accessories, just saying...we are getting closer each day.

From Tesla, I ordered the wall connecter and wheel locking nuts

From Amazon, I ordered mud flaps, pad puck jacks (both a must have), organizers for center console and armrest storage box, the hidden arm rest storage box and door lock cover (the last two, not necessary...but it was ON SALE!!!). I have to install these by the end of the month to make sure they all fit properly and I like the functionality of them...as the return window ends at 1/31/2022.

I also ordered Maxpider 3D mats, Tesla puddle lights, better interior lighting (doors, trunk and ambient), cupholder LED light, screen pivot mount, air intake vent cover, trunk bag hook, peformance pedals, screen protector, carbon fiber everything (dash, door trim, window controls, center console, steering wheel, control stalks, front lip, side skirts, rear spoiler, diffuser, badges, etc)

I even ordered new rims from T-Sportline...I don't like the aero covers, and I'm not even a fan of the stock wheel under the covers.
Wow you are nuts 🤣. Can’t wait to see it.

OD of 12/21/21 with EDD 2/21-3/21 and hasn't changed a single time. All tasks are completed. Should I contact someone at Tesla to see why my EDD hasn't changed a single time for over a month or just wait a little longer to see if it moves at all? I'm in no rush to get the car just find it weird that the EDD hasn't changed at all.

OD of 12/21/21 with EDD 2/21-3/21 and hasn't changed a single time. All tasks are completed. Should I contact someone at Tesla to see why my EDD hasn't changed a single time for over a month or just wait a little longer to see if it moves at all? I'm in no rush to get the car just find it weird that the EDD hasn't changed at all.
I have the same EDD as you, for almost a month as well. What’s your location?

New EDD this morning! Slightly under a 2 week window. I'm fairly confident this one is real based on the order dates of actual deliveries happening this past week. Keeping my fingers crossed for all the updated goodies 🤞. Heated wiper park would be amazing, but that's looking more and more like a pipe dream in the US for now.

M3LR - MSM Grey / White Interior / Aero / no FSD
Order Date Nov 10 2021
EDD#5 Feb 3rd - Feb 14th
Colorado

Now we wait for a VIN...

Reactions: EvDoss
Woke up to a new EDD 2/8-2/21. No vin visible on app. I am now in a 2 week EDD range but not holding out hope of a delivery in that time frame until I get a vin.

OD: 12/5/21, EDD 1: Feb 2022
EDD 2 on 12/7: 12/20-12/31
EDD 3 on 12/14: 1/21-2/18
EDD 4 on 1/22: 2/10-3/10
EDD 5 on 1/23: 2/8-2/21

M3LR, Black/Black, 18 in, no FSD

Reactions: Doggerton