Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question, I ordered my M3LR MSM 19’’ wheels black interior on 29th of december.
After 1 week or so the EDD disappeared from the app. As of today it suddenly came back on again but it’s saying EDD: May…

Anyone knows if that’s definitive? I’m from Belgium, Europe but on another forum about M3 deliveries I saw a lot of people already receiving a VIN with an order date like 2 weeks after mine.

Anyone any idea? First time Tesla here

Quick question, I ordered my M3LR MSM 19’’ wheels black interior on 29th of december.
After 1 week or so the EDD disappeared from the app. As of today it suddenly came back on again but it’s saying EDD: May…

Anyone knows if that’s definitive? I’m from Belgium, Europe but on another forum about M3 deliveries I saw a lot of people already receiving a VIN with an order date like 2 weeks after mine.

Anyone any idea? First time Tesla here
Being in Belgium is the big difference here. If you're referring to folks from this channel, most of are US with a few Canadiens on the other side of Washington speckled in; IE, the car can get thrown on a truck/train, etc... Being in Belgium, data regarding your delivery will require a different dataset from what you're mostly seeing in this avenue.