Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3LR Black/Black, 18" Aero wheels, No FSD
OD: 1/15
ODD: Feb 22 - March 22
2/9 EDD: Feb 22 - March 8th

Hoping I am getting close, I think I have called Tesla 4 times with not much of an update. Pick up is in MT Kisco NY, has anyone else picked up here recently? Did you get the new update and features? Reviews of this pick-up location is appreciated!

Thanks!

Just out of curiosity, can you easily transfer your profile settings from one car to the next? Or do you have to start over with each new car?
That’s a great question. I don’t think you can. Ive had to set up each time on the new car manually. Not a huge pain tho, only takes 10 minutes or less. Great suggestion for Elon. Are you listening Mr Musk?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: T4M3 and cmy4x4
Now I just need a car 🤨

Attachments

• 6C1C102E-46D0-48C7-8D7F-036823CA373E.jpeg
    6C1C102E-46D0-48C7-8D7F-036823CA373E.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 746
IIRC I got a trade-in text at the same day I got the "welcome to the Tesla family" text.

I got another flurry of emails this morning - seems like the other teams at Tesla (Finance, Trade-in, etc.) start at 9AM PST.
After the Tesla Finance team let the bank know about my pending trade-in I got approved this morning.
3.65% 96 months RBC.

My SA has been keeping tabs on me and also emailed me this morning to confirm the status of my account.
She also specifically requested that I hold off on planning anything around the delivery date I selected, including insurance, as it seems the border protests are causing delivery delays, which means Tesla's own arrival inspection of the vehicle will be pushed back.

I know others are waiting for their Teslas to come in, so here's my list of things I've put on the Altar of Elon so far:

BASENOR Mud Flaps Splash Guards
SUMK Model 3/Y Tempered Glass Screen Protector
3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats
AbstractOcean Center Console Vinyl Wrap for Model 3/Y (2nd Gen Console)
BougeRV Car Cover for Tesla Model 3
mp3 sound box (Waifu Prison)
(2x) 12" by 3" anime/weeb decals
Winner Outfitters Dog Car Seat Cover (just ordered this morning)

Tesla Wall Connector isn't my radar for +6 months at least.

Nice list! Mine so far o_O

Interior
  • Center Dash and Door Trim - Dry Carbon Fiber Covers
  • Spigen Tempered Matte Screen Protector
  • 3D Maxpider Interior Mats
  • Tesmanian Frunk, Trunk, Sub Trunk Mats
  • Aluminum Foot Pedals
  • Abstract Ocean Interior Ambient Light Upgrade (Purple)
  • Abstract Ocean Rear Footwell Light Bars (Purple)
  • Abstract Ocean Trunk Light Upgrade
  • Console RGB Strip
  • Silicon Cup Holder Insert
  • Center Console Tray Organizer
  • Center Console Drawer Handle - Matte Carbon
  • Seat Gap Fillers
  • Seat Belt Protector
  • Interior Camera Cover
Exterior
  • Forgestar CF5V Flow Formed Wheels - Satin Black
  • Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus
  • Tesla OEM Bluetooth TPMS
  • JC Sportline Sport Trunk Spoiler - Carbon Fiber
  • Icon Motorsport Front Lip Spoiler - Matte Black
  • Abstract Ocean Air Intake Vent Cover
  • QuickBandit Quick Release Plate Mount
  • Tesloid Mud Flaps - Matte Black
  • KarSentials Silicone Plate Frames x2
  • Seven Sparta Charging Cable Organizer
  • Frunk and Trunk Black Emblems
  • Dual Motor Black Badge
  • Aero Wheel Cap Kit
  • OzniumX Aluminum Trunk Bag Hook
  • Jack Pad Pucks
  • Tesla Gen 2 NEMA Adapter 14-50

OD 1/26 M3 LR white on white sport wheels
EDD 3/12 -3/31
New EDD IS 2/26-3/26
Just got a VIN a few mins ago 176
Pick up smithtown NY

My question is how long after a VIN usually does it take to get the car? And how long will they hold the car for me? I’m going away until the end of the month am I screwed? Lol thanks.
I have the same configuration and ordered a week after you and had the same EDD. Also based in PA so not too far away from where you are as well. Hoping I get my VIN soon!

Tesla responded to my text today with info about my F177 VIN car: Intel Atom processor and the Li-Ion battery

EDD of 2/21-2/25. I have a tough choice to make now as the new processor was really the only new feature I wanted
So for 2022 cars are getting a Lithium Ion 12 volt battery. That would be awesome.

Tesla responded to my text today with info about my F177 VIN car: Intel Atom processor and the Li-Ion battery

EDD of 2/21-2/25. I have a tough choice to make now as the new processor was really the only new feature I wanted
Oof. I was really hoping all the new VIN's would have Ryzen. This definitely is a potential dilemma for a few of us.

since you ordered recently (2/5) and received a VIN really quickly I am betting you are receiving a rejected car built in December or early January. I would reject and get a new VIN. Not worth spending the same money and not getting the processor you want. I will do the same if I'm in the same boat.

Quick Note the SA you get can be incorrect, happens most of the time. Doesn't hurt to double check.