Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This sucks.

At end of January my delivery window bumped sooner, to Feb. 2, and only a 2 week window, but I didn't have the title and registration for the trade in yet so I put it on hold for two weeks. Last week I added the trade in and my delivery went to TBD. I was starting to get excited because I thought I would step back in line where I left off so when the order came off hold today I was expecting a possibly very soon delivery. Instead I get a delivery window of April 29th to May 27th! WTHF? That's a longer time to expected delivery than when I first ordered in December!

M3LR/MSM/Black/Aero/No FSD
Same situation for me with almost the exact same EDD, however, I didn't place my order on hold I just never got around to declining the trade in option (I didn't know that was a needed step). I'm guessing both our orders are acting as if we just placed them even though we placed them months before.

Another day of no communication. Another day to make a meme to pass the time

Attachments

• 53873691-43C9-43C3-8BE4-C180B7BEF3B9.png
    53873691-43C9-43C3-8BE4-C180B7BEF3B9.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 150
Delivery day over here! My boyfriend's car (2018 blue Model 3 LR) got a new sibling. The Tesla guy was super patient while we looked over everything inside and outside (he didn't make me accept delivery before I checked out the interior) and when I mentioned I thought the frunk was a wee bit misaligned he even pointed out another nearby seam he thought I should also ask be looked at. Those were the only couple minor issues I found, though. The car had an 86% charge and 10 miles on the odometer; confirmed it has the AMD chip. Happy to now be an all-EV household! Looking forward to my first drive later today.

IMG_0959.jpg

Finally graduating from this thread. Picked her up yesterday. Inspection went smoothly nothing major I could notice, only minutia was driver side rear bumper had a clip not fully “clipped in” which was fixed by a good nudge. SA’s at Camarillo location were very helpful and pleasant to talk to, prior to delivery they helped me update my MVPA for local third party financing.
One pleasant surprise I noticed was driver seat had lumber adjustment, I had thought that had been removed. VIN F183 has AMD Ryzen and was told by SA that it has Li-battery, have not checked myself yet.

One question I have is, under vehicle information it states Full-Self Driving Computer. Do all Teslas have that computer but FSD feature is locked via software?

A99DD5FF-2526-4953-99D3-E06D379D877F.jpeg

Anyone in the Boston area getting their cars? I don't keep track of any delivery date changes, but my order has been relatively static since I made my order (October 2021). I thought the East Coast had deliveries early in the quarter. My account information is fully complete other than my trade in still pending.

Keep seeing folks getting their cars with Jan order dates and wondering if my order is somehow borked and if I should call them.

Order October 2021
Delivery Pending March 2022
Sorry to hear that. I ordered 1/16 and my EDD has been TBD until today when I received and email from Paramus NJ. My car will be delivered to my home in NH, via Paramus. The app says delivery set for Feb 25. A crazy ride to be sure.

Reactions: Regaj
Finally graduating from this thread. Picked her up yesterday. Inspection went smoothly nothing major I could notice, only minutia was driver side rear bumper had a clip not fully “clipped in” which was fixed by a good nudge. SA’s at Camarillo location were very helpful and pleasant to talk to, prior to delivery they helped me update my MVPA for local third party financing.
One pleasant surprise I noticed was driver seat had lumber adjustment, I had thought that had been removed. VIN F183 has AMD Ryzen and was told by SA that it has Li-battery, have not checked myself yet.

One question I have is, under vehicle information it states Full-Self Driving Computer. Do all Teslas have that computer but FSD feature is locked via software?

View attachment 770423
Congrats!! @SoCalArgento I have the exact same config and ordered 1/12 (current EDD is 2/18-3/4) so hoping for a VIN soon.

Last edited:

View attachment 770423
God she's beautiful. Congratulations. Just finished pre-delivery tasks on my LR M3 also in white. This post made me even more excited.
EDD: April 23-May 21

God she's beautiful. Congratulations. Just finished pre-delivery tasks on my LR M3 also in white. This post made me even more excited.
EDD: April 23-May 21
Thanks! She’s in garage until her PPF appt next week. The journey is definitely worth the wait, it may dwindle a bit, like it did for me when I got a EDD push backs, but it will spark back up when you get your vin assignment.