Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN assigned today! Was not expecting this at all since my delivery dates kept getting pushed.

OD: 1/19
White LRM3 Black Interior, 19" wheels, no FSD.

VIN182xxx

At home delivery scheduled for 2/19 in Phoenix!
Love to hear this!

The employee I spoke to at Tesla today assured me I should receive my VIN end of February and car mid March based on prior deliveries in the Phoenix area. My OD was 2/3

Reading your post seems to confirm that.

Hope you have a smooth process and enjoy the car!

OD: 01/04/22 (Northern California)

M3 White / LR / Black interior / Aero / no FSD

EDD: 02/19 - 03/19

Had a Y on order since November, but switched for the quicker delivery and cheaper car.

Been lurking a while, but I’m officially losing my mind checking the app for updates. Posting because I need somebody to tell me I’m getting my car like tomorrow, or maybe the day after lol.

Also curious if any recent deliveries are seeing data come back to the center console USB C’s.

OD: 01/04/22 (Northern California)

M3 White / LR / Black interior / Aero / no FSD

EDD: 02/19 - 03/19

Had a Y on order since November, but switched for the quicker delivery and cheaper car.

Been lurking a while, but I’m officially losing my mind checking the app for updates. Posting because I need somebody to tell me I’m getting my car like tomorrow, or maybe the day after lol.

Also curious if any recent deliveries are seeing data come back to the center console USB C’s.
You are getting your car tomorrow or the day after.................what do I win?

anyone's tesla app says, check back later?
If you mean this then… yeah.

4C9E6857-3F29-4FF7-887A-2F1DF6E2F0C8.jpeg

I have my delivery scheduled and I have proof of insurance in, but payment and review agreements are still greyed out for me. I wonder if it’s because I am trading in a car?
Ability to make payment showed up after the MVPA. I don’t think the 2 are related. The MVPA showed up about a week after the vin#. I have had to refresh my trade in 3 times now. My delivery is scheduled 2/21. The hours pass like days …

Reactions: Regaj and Mustangr