Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just changed back to 18" wheels. no immediate EDD change, so lets see. lol Something was just telling me to change back and get a different set of wheels later if I wanted them. That seems to be the consensus.

I could see if changing to the 19's brought up the EDD sooner, but I dont think it made a difference.

Hopefully I didnt knock myself out of the included charger by making the modifications.. We shall see i guess

Quick question for people who have frequented this forum in past:
Do vin numbers get assigned in batches or are they assigned daily, in varying quantity. Asking if we should be expecting a drought in VINs in the upcoming days, or will there be steady assignment of VINs?
IIRC its batches, but it can take a while to go through all of them.
that is awesome mate. Congrats.
mind sharing which portion of the page's code has the VIN?
Ctrl + F "insurancef"
So if my VIN appears in the Source code, but not yet in the actual APP, and my delivery window is of 4 days, is it safe to switch from CASH to LOAN at this moment? Is this solid/final? I don't want to risk for the algorithm to push me back...
Your final process to delivery starts when you are required to accept the "Tesla Vision" agreement on the account page. Your MVPA will update and you'll be asked to finalize payment and insurance. Tesla recommends to hold off on insurance until you have a confirmed delivery date and the vehicle is actually off the truck and at the store, as they also do final inspection of the vehicle before the delivery date.
Is there a pattern to when the VINs get assigned? Like does the EDD usually go to 2 weeks first?
Usually it's a change to 2 weeks but there are exceptions.

1650991612373.png

Refreshing the app…no VIN, no EDD update while everyone here celebrating

😂

I got my VIN yesterday, and then changed payment from all cash to third-party finance. However, I can't find the purchase agreement in my account, which I need to finalize my auto loan. I called Tesla customer service, they told me that there is a team that manually uploads the agreement for each account, and I have to wait until it happens for me. Is it a true story?

I got my VIN yesterday, and then changed payment from all cash to third-party finance. However, I can't find the purchase agreement in my account, which I need to finalize my auto loan. I called Tesla customer service, they told me that there is a team that manually uploads the agreement for each account, and I have to wait until it happens for me. Is it a true story?
I had to wait like 12-36 hours for my MVPA to update, so that seems about right.

• Informative
Reactions: Junior86
Got the similar positive EDD update! Unlike the disappointing 4/20 wave, this 4/25 or 26 wave seems to be very encouraging, exciting and upbeat !

Got back into the 2 week window (in fact less than 2 week technically) and NO VIN yet.

Latest EDD: 5/10 - 5/21 (Pick up: Mt. Kisco, NY). Hope this stays as we are seeing even the VINs getting assigned !!!

So I got my VIN yesterday and immediately stopped what I was doing to begin my delivery tasks. Got my insurance reactivated (already sold other car) and uploaded it and now it has been *checks watch* 14 hours with no more tasks. I’m set to finance and my pre-approval expires TOMORROW!!!

Does anyone have knowledge of how long it usually takes to get access to the agreements that need to be signed?

Same situation. My SA said someone can take the delivery for me. Hopefully, it works.
I would be careful listening to that. While I hope your SA is correct that goes against everything we've heard for months from people in that situation. It's always been everyone on the registration has to be present.

Got to be honest. Since yesterday's large dump of VINs, I have gotten much more anxious about my own VIN number. I was so much at peace yesterday morning :p
The reasons for being anxious:
People in NY MT Kisco getting VINs
People after my OD getting VINs
People with my EDD window getting VINs
People without FSD getting VINs
People not nick named show_stoppa getting their VINs

Last edited: