Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings. Been lurking for a while trying to figure out when I should expect my VIN. Posting to add my info to pile. Ordered back on 3/18 and my current delivery window is 6/8-6/22. Feel like I should be getting my VIN any day now based on what I've seen here. Here's the rest of the details:

M3LR, Red, Black Interior, Aero Wheels, No FSD. OD 3/18/22.
EDD 1: 8/13-10/8
EDD 2: 6/8-7/20
EDD 3: 6/2-7/7
EDD 4: 6/8-6/22
Where are you picking up?

Does the US M3 version come with the CCS port on the car or will we need the adapter? I seem to recall seeing that the newest version of the M3 it was built in, but I cannot find that information anymore.
No CCS port, just the usual Tesla port.

The charge port ECU in the latest cars are capable of working with CCS but you still need an adapter (that is still not officially sold in the US).

• Informative
Reactions: JB47394
Just got my VIN assigned at 11:23am today! Was eating my lunch and stood up and raised both arms like I was a madman- people in the office looking at me like I'm crazy.

My estimated delivery date prior to this was June 6- June 19, but now shows June 5-June 7,

MSM / 18" Aero / Black Interior / No FSD

Order Date:
3/6
Initial EDD: May 13-June 10 (4 weeks)
4/22 Update: June 7-July 12 (5 weeks)
5/3 Update: May 22-June 19 (4 weeks)
5/23 Update: June 11-June 25 (2 weeks)
5/26 Update: June 6-June 19 (2 weeks)
Today's 6/1 Update: June 5-June 7 (VIN assigned)

Congrats, That’s great news. I’m glad to see some movement for the early March orders. I have the same configuration as yours, hopefully I’ll get a VIN soon the next day or two.

Reactions: DrChaos
Greetings. Been lurking for a while trying to figure out when I should expect my VIN. Posting to add my info to pile. Ordered back on 3/18 and my current delivery window is 6/8-6/22. Feel like I should be getting my VIN any day now based on what I've seen here. Here's the rest of the details:

M3LR, Red, Black Interior, Aero Wheels, No FSD. OD 3/18/22.
EDD 1: 8/13-10/8
EDD 2: 6/8-7/20
EDD 3: 6/2-7/7
EDD 4: 6/8-6/22
Same OD and configuration as yours. I am in So Cal. Current EDD is 6/20-7/18. Interesting to see the difference in EDD for the exact same car ordered on the exact same day!!

Reactions: jpaychek
I'm sure you know this but others may not realize they it's more than streaming.

View attachment 811532

This is super helpful! Thank you for sharing. Also what is this Caraoke thing ...

It's been a little while since I've been in the forum and it's good to see most of the late February order getting VINs and cars, with exception of some people that shall remain nameless. :p

I haven't had a ton of time to enjoy my new car yet because of travel, and now my car is at the local service center to have some minor issues dealt with which includes having one of my matrix headlights replaced because of a scratch. I dropped the car off on Saturday and they're hoping to have a replacement headlight by Monday. 😕 But at least they provided a loaner M3SR so that I don't have to deal with crazy high gas prices right now!

Ordering and waiting for a Tesla is a true test of patience, but it will come, even to the nameless @T-J-!

That's good that they gave you a loaner! Did you have to pay for the service appointments? How much does it cost to replace the matrix headlights? Also, welcome back - we've been missing you here :)

That's good that they gave you a loaner! Did you have to pay for the service appointments? How much does it cost to replace the matrix headlights? Also, welcome back - we've been missing you here :)
Yeah, the loaner is nice. They provide free supercharging for the loaner which is also very nice since it's just a M3SR with less than 200 mile range on 80% charge. Plus they cover the costs for any tolls as well, which comes in handy in the Bay Area.

And there's no cost for the service appointment and replacement headlight.