Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am picking up from Raleigh as well. I ordered April 11. LR white, bock, aero no FSD. I am now sitting at 8-12 weeks from order date. I have had dates as early as the end of May all the way until the end of June. I hope we all get some vins soon!
Dang you're telling me I'm the only one of us three that has a date range? And i ordered 4/23. Ok I feel a bit more blessed now 🙏 this date thing is so weird

Website says June 8-28, my SA said that as of this morning it is tentatively scheduled for the 12th

Your dates are sooner than mine despite Ontario being WAY east of Seattle haha. I don't know if I believe this whole east to west route everyone discusses. Maybe it's true, and we should just all ignore the website which changes dates like the wind. My SA told me my car is tentatively scheduled for the first 5 days of June. But that was over a week ago. Who knows.

Reactions: hatully
Your dates are sooner than mine despite Ontario being WAY east of Seattle haha. I don't know if I believe this whole east to west route everyone discusses. Maybe it's true, and we should just all ignore the website which changes dates like the wind. My SA told me my car is tentatively scheduled for the first 5 days of June. But that was over a week ago. Who knows.
I think there is something to the East to West thing, but I think that is just one of many factors… for example I placed my order in March.

I think it goes by week that you ordered. In my case I ordered 4/17 or the middle of April. My dates are telling me June 11th to June 30th. So technically I would have waited the full 8 weeks and it would be in the middle of June.

I went by my service center and there were no cars at all.... they were expecting cars in through out June. I also got a call back from Tesla on a question that I had and was told mid to late June. So the dates line up.

I think there is a ton of demand and not enough product

Torspain, from what others have said in previous posts, the VIN is assigned when your car leaves the plant. As far as the new features it has been reported that production after 4/10 has the enhancements. Would I swear to this info? No.
Ha, just posted about the same thing. Let's keep that delivery date moving in the right direction.
Mine does not have a delivery date .. just shows 6-8 weeks 😢😢 saw a truck this morning on I-75 outside of Ocala FL and got super emotional!!! Someone is getting there car this week in central Florida

Reactions: BRebels
Tysons SC? When ordering it told me that home delivery wasn’t an option. I’m only about 10 from them

Yup. Tysons. I have no idea how they determine this, perhaps it’s only a 7 mile radius. Maybe because there’s no trade in. I asked if I could pick it up instead and he was fairly emphatic on saying it wasn’t an option. I would imagine they are going to drive it vs sending it on a truck.

I didn’t really see any cars for delivery, just showroom/test drive models.

Yup. Tysons. I have no idea how they determine this, perhaps it’s only a 7 mile radius. Maybe because there’s no trade in. I asked if I could pick it up instead and he was fairly emphatic on saying it wasn’t an option. I would imagine they are going to drive it vs sending it on a truck.

I didn’t really see any cars for delivery, just showroom/test drive models.
You know, I bet it’s to prevent a whole bunch of people descending on them all at once. That service center (and parking lot for customers) is pretty small. I can see the need for them to drive the cars instead of having a crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMCAMB