Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone been able to apply a referral code after ordering? Or did they stop doing that by chat? Buddy of mine wants to use my code but hasn't had success yet
I was able to by emailing [email protected], though I did it the day I ordered my car. I’d imagine they can add it up until you pick it up. I assume that it actually worked. The person said that they added it. We will see today when I pick up my car if I have the free supercharging.

• Informative
Reactions: bitranch and JoJa15
Even though I talked to my SA last night and he said I’d be in the first couple of weeks of July, I’m still checking my EDD… woke up this morning with another shift - first one in a week… Just moved from 8-12 weeks to 7-11 weeks. Sigh… Anybody else in the 8-12 weeks seeing a similar shift today?
The shift is simply because that's what the new order page changed to today. For some reason the glitched week ranges follow the new order ranges. They really don't seem to mean anything. I spent all last week sitting at 9 - 13 weeks and it's the most frustrating thing ever.

Reactions: greymatter73
Literally just got a text saying they will drop it off to my house in 1-3 days. Not sure if they will text again with exact time. Anyone know?
You should call the delivery center near your house they should have a much accurate answer. If it's on their way then you should get it the following day for sure!

---

I just got my car yesterday. I wanted to post here but I was busy showing it to the people who kept bugging my ass asking if I finally got it every day.
Overall, love the car! The tesla vision is a bit wonky but love everything else!

Just want to say thanks to everyone here for the memes, information, support, and overall kindness. Tesla's customer support is still dog shi-t but this community is definitely carrying it. For those who didn't get their car yet, I hoping you guys get it real soon and when we see each other on the road. We can finally look through our windows and give each other the thumbs up lmao
catty.png

You should call the delivery center near your house they should have a much accurate answer. If it's on their way then you should get it the following day for sure!

---

I just got my car yesterday. I wanted to post here but I was busy showing it to the people who kept bugging my ass asking if I finally got it every day.
Overall, love the car! The tesla vision is a bit wonky but love everything else!

Just want to say thanks to everyone here for the memes, information, support, and overall kindness. Tesla's customer support is still dog shi-t but this community is definitely carrying it. For those who didn't get their car yet, I hoping you guys get it real soon and when we see each other on the road. We can finally look through our windows and give each other the thumbs up lmao
View attachment 676641
Congrats on the car man! Glad you like it. I got mine on June 7th and am in love. Still feel that butterfly feeling every time I sit in the drivers seat. This car feels so far ahead of anything else on the road. All the best :)

• Love
Reactions: Ace777 and WOLVVES
Even though I talked to my SA last night and he said I’d be in the first couple of weeks of July, I’m still checking my EDD… woke up this morning with another shift - first one in a week… Just moved from 8-12 weeks to 7-11 weeks. Sigh… Anybody else in the 8-12 weeks seeing a similar shift today?

Yes, I noticed this as well this morning. Went from 8-12 to 7-11 weeks. MSM/Black, 18" Aero, no FSD ordered on 5/29.