Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5/28: Ordered - 3 - 11 weeks,
6/4: July 18 - August 7,
6/8: July 13 - August 2,
6/11: July 18 - August 7,
6/13: July 13 - August 2,
6/15: July 7 - July 27,
6/17: July 8 - July 28,
6/18 (glitchgate): 9 - 13 weeks,
6/19: 8 - 12 weeks,
6/22: 7-11 weeks,
6/24: July 2 - July 14 (No VIN)

White/White, LR, Aero, No FSD
Northern VA

Reactions: JoJa15
For those waiting in the Seattle area, this picture was taken this morning on I-5 NB just north of Portland about 30 miles. Your car might be on here.:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_4746.jpg
    IMG_4746.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 80
No change for me today. Still 7-11 weeks and no responses from the text yesterday. From seeing what is in existing inventory and from my deductive reasoning, my guess is black interiors are going to be the last ones getting their cars, especially ones like mine that are just the basics with no upgrades.

Can anybody confirm that got responses to your texts yesterday? Do y’all have upgraded options on your orders? Exterior other than white, wheels other than 18”, black interior, and no FSD?
My EDD has been following yours pretty closely. However today it updated from 7-11 weeks to 6/27-6/30.

We have a VIN B*TCHES 😂

VIN 9988XX

I got the Tesla Vision notice and the ability to get an insurance quote. My Geico quote was better by ~$25/mo, so I’ll be sticking with that.

M3LR; white/black; 19” sport
Ordered: 5/12
First EDD: 6/14-6/30
6/23: Text about confirming June delivery from Tesla
Current EDD: 6/24-6/28 (first day the backend of the date has not been 6/30)
Vin: 6/24

Looks like my phone call with UTC may have been accurate and I might get my car 6/25
Congratulations!

Anyone who ordered in April get a VIN yet? Ridiculous! Ordered LR white... Guess they are shipping the more expensive models and ones who ordered before the recent price hikes.
Exactly the pattern I'm seeing... When I talked to my SA the other day, I should have picked up on the fact that he clarified that I was "getting an LR with no upgrades" and that I should be seeing mine in the 1st or 2nd week of July as an indicator that if I had an upgrade that I would be seeing it sooner.

We have a VIN B*TCHES 😂

VIN 9988XX

I got the Tesla Vision notice and the ability to get an insurance quote. My Geico quote was better by ~$25/mo, so I’ll be sticking with that.

M3LR; white/black; 19” sport
Ordered: 5/12
First EDD: 6/14-6/30
6/23: Text about confirming June delivery from Tesla
Current EDD: 6/24-6/28 (first day the backend of the date has not been 6/30)
Vin: 6/24

Looks like my phone call with UTC may have been accurate and I might get my car 6/25
And there it is…2 hours later I now have an option to pay and my delivery appt!
6/26 9-6PM window, Carlsbad

Exactly the pattern I'm seeing... When I talked to my SA the other day, I should have picked up on the fact that he clarified that I was "getting an LR with no upgrades" and that I should be seeing mine in the 1st or 2nd week of July as an indicator that if I had an upgrade that I would be seeing it sooner.
My SA in Roseville has ghosted me harder than that Tesla text yesterday- I think as I go, you go in this wild search for our cars hahaha - us basic folk